Tulsa, OK

Eugene Field Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2013
My son was enrolled in Eugene Field Elementary School for less than a month for his Pre-K year. We withdrew him because he was being mistreated by both teachers and students and the principal was unwilling to deal with issues that arose and blamed us for my son's "problems". He has minor autism. They knew of his autism at enrollment. And he's attended a school environment since he was 2 1/2, but when we started noticing changes in his demeanor, I brought it up to the principal, she got defensive and hostile. In the few weeks he was enrolled, his teacher made him stay in class when he was sick, not once but twice. He had four "accidents" in his clothing on one of these occasions and they never called to inform me or to let me come pick him up. He had been potty trained for nearly two years and four "accidents" in one day was not common. Once I got him home and found out, I took him to the doctor and he had the flu. He even had a fever when I brought him home! In January, we enrolled him in Porter ECDC and he improved greatly. However, his trust for teachers is not what it once was. I now homeschool him because he's no longer eligible to attend Porter ECDC due to his age. -1 rating

Eugene Field Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I want to thank Eugene Fields for everything they do, they are the only school I'm aware of that has located sponsors to have a family dinner once a month completely free to the children and family memebers of Eugene Fields. The principal was name Principal of the year for 2009 -2010 and what a blessing she is to the students and staff. She holds herself to a higher standard and she expects the same from every teacher she employee's. The teaching staff is very welcoming and even if they don't know your name they recognize your face and have a warm greeting for you. I think that most people who have to agree you don't get that everyday. Keep up the good work Eugene Fields and your sponorship is awesome.

Eugene Field Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2009
Eugene Filed Elementary in Tulsa, Oklahoma has been an excellent school gor my son. They are very caring about all the students and do alot for them. The acedemics program there is great and they have been a blessing to my son who has a learning disability. Thanks Eugene Field!

Eugene Field Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2009
my 2 children go the Eugene Field and i have found it to be a wonderful school with caring staff and teachers who provide a safe and wonderful learning environment

Eugene Field Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2004

Eugene Field Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2004

Eugene Field Elementary School
2249 South Phoenix Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74107
Last modified Eugene Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eugene Field Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top