Posted October 31, 2013
I am very happy with the school and the teaching my granddaughter is getting. She is just in Pre-K and every week she is there, she comes home with new things that she has learned. She recently learned how to spell her name and was so excited. Before I knew it, she was writing different letters of the alphabet. I can see the care in her teacher's actions that she gives each student. I was worried when we sent her because we live in a rather "poor" area but I am remarkably impressed! Even the way they structure the children leaving at the end of the day is so organized.

Mark Twain Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
Wished we would have stayed at this school all areas are wonderful.

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted June 13, 2007
- a former student
This school has a wonderful, supportive staff who always go the extra mile for the students, families, and community they serve. The 5th grade team is especially amazing.

Mark Twain Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2006

Mark Twain Elementary School 2

Posted March 14, 2005

Mark Twain Elementary School
541 South 43rd West Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74127
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top