Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Very disappointing to find out the high school and middle school both give partial credit for missing homework or projects in math and science. My son struggled with math and science and this school did nothing to help boost his skills. Math and science are the lowest performance areas for these two schools. Can we say 'Padding your scores" all under the rouse of a Finland study. You take away the partial credit for missing assignments and my son was failing as were the majority in the class. Administration is unprofessional and overall disappointing but TPS gets what it pays for. So, honestly what can you expect from a district with despicable superintendent leadership to support and motivate school administrators and teachers. Sorry TPS HALE we had to move from you district!

I was a student until 2001 here. I have great memories of it all for the most part. I did feel,like others,that some of the teachers left something to be desired but I also had really great teachers who really put in full effort to help us understand and love learning. No school is going to have 100% staff that is completely amazing but I had great teachers. There was never any conflicts or issues with other students and if there was it was very quickly handled. I believe my daughter will attend here. I think the culinary program is an awesome addition but we have awhile and anything can change. I hate for a school to get a bad rep because of a few "bad apples".

Great school. I wish all the children in this world could go here. The culinary arts program is great.

Nathan hale high school is a good school. I have a 3.5 There. And if other people say that it's a bad school, is because we have students from everywhere to come and have a better education there. Our school is not bad school. If it is then why do we still have alot of students transfering there?

Poeple think of Hale as a bad school and look down on the students, but you cant really judge the students unless you meet them yourself. Some of the teachers could challenge the students better, but for the most part its up to the student on how they want to remember their high school experience. Mr. Johnson has done a pretty decent job on trying to turn the school around.

I currently go to Nathan Hale and it is not a bad school. People say that only bad and stupid kids go there but I know a lot of smart kids that go there and if you have kids that go there and you want them to be behaved them get them into the JROTC.

Last modified Nathan Hale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.