Nathan Hale High School 4

Posted July 21, 2013
I was a student until 2001 here. I have great memories of it all for the most part. I did feel,like others,that some of the teachers left something to be desired but I also had really great teachers who really put in full effort to help us understand and love learning. No school is going to have 100% staff that is completely amazing but I had great teachers. There was never any conflicts or issues with other students and if there was it was very quickly handled. I believe my daughter will attend here. I think the culinary program is an awesome addition but we have awhile and anything can change. I hate for a school to get a bad rep because of a few "bad apples".

Posted May 21, 2010
Great school. I wish all the children in this world could go here. The culinary arts program is great.

Nathan Hale High School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
Nathan hale high school is a good school. I have a 3.5 There. And if other people say that it's a bad school, is because we have students from everywhere to come and have a better education there. Our school is not bad school. If it is then why do we still have alot of students transfering there?

Nathan Hale High School 1

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008

Nathan Hale High School 2

Posted February 08, 2008
Poeple think of Hale as a bad school and look down on the students, but you cant really judge the students unless you meet them yourself. Some of the teachers could challenge the students better, but for the most part its up to the student on how they want to remember their high school experience. Mr. Johnson has done a pretty decent job on trying to turn the school around.

Posted December 09, 2007

Posted November 19, 2007
I currently go to Nathan Hale and it is not a bad school. People say that only bad and stupid kids go there but I know a lot of smart kids that go there and if you have kids that go there and you want them to be behaved them get them into the JROTC.

Posted September 18, 2006

Nathan Hale High School 2

Posted April 24, 2006
- a former student
I attended Nathan Hale 9th-12th grade. I look back on my experience at Hale as a negative one, for sure. Not only were the teachers completely incompetent, as a student, you couldn't go anywhere without constantly worrying about something of yours being stolen or someone wanting to 'mess' with something. The students were rude, undisciplined, (which unfortunately is a result of something far more substantial than what a public school could do for them, i.e. inattentive parents), and the overall morale of the entire place is a joke. Do not send your children here. It is a mere teenagers' daycare, where learning is not the top priority. I went to college completely unprepared and I blame Nathan Hale High School 100%.

Nathan Hale High School
6960 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK  74129
Last modified Nathan Hale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nathan Hale High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top