Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2009
i have three children in park elementary school and am very happy with it's teachings for the most part.

Posted May 30, 2009
love park's teachers and staff even the lunch lady mrs. bailey. i'm so glad that we own a house in this district. i was really impressed with mrs. johnson she had my son reading 4th grade books at the age of four. what a wonderful school, miss steele

Posted August 14, 2008
I have a total of 5 grandkids that go to this school and we all love this school and hope to be spending a lot of time here in the future.

Posted May 28, 2008
I have two that have attended Park for the last two years. We absolutely love this school. The teachers and staff are all wonderful. They truly care about the children and do their best to make sure that they are getting a good education. The PTA is amazing, some of, them basically live at the school. There are always activities hosted at the school for the kids and parents are encouraged to participate. My kids have enjoyed learning and made many friends. We will be moving this summer and we are really going to miss this school. Unfortunately the middle school and high school in the area aren't so great, so we will regretfully be moving to another district.

Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2007
My son is in Mrs Bigger and Mrs Shaw's kindergarten class and they have been great with him. They communicate with me on a daily basis. They let me know positive and negative behavior. They are very patient and I feel they genuinely care for each child. The setting of the class is very structured but fun.The supporting staff has been great also. Mrs Boaz is great counselor. She steps in to assist the teachers,students and parents with whatever the need is.

Posted April 30, 2005
- a former student
My name is Tamara and I went to this school from prek-5 grade. I absolutely loved the school when I went, and I still do! The quality of the academics are wonderful. The extracurricular activities were wonderful. I really enjoyed every minute of going to school there. A lot of the teachers that taught there are still there, and I still go and visit them as often as I get the chance to.

Posted February 10, 2005
- a former student
My name is Amanda Heineman, and I attended Park Elementary School from the time that I was in 3rd grade through 5th grade. There is a different principal at the school now but a lot of the same teachers remain. The teacher quality is outstanding, these teachers really care about their students. One teacher inparticular that is extra wonderful is Mrs. Cartledge, she is the most awesome teacher I have ever had in my years of going to school, and I am still going to school today. The extracurricular activities at Park are also wonderful. They designate several days out of the school year to a lot of really fun stuff. Including the talent show, track-and-field day, jump rope for heart,etc. The parent involvement and the safety and discipline are both excellent as well. Over all, Park Elementary School is a wonderful school for your children to attend.

Park Elementary School
3205 West 39th Street, Tulsa, OK  74107
Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top