Bad
Good

i have three children in park elementary school and am very happy with it's teachings for the most part.

love park's teachers and staff even the lunch lady mrs. bailey. i'm so glad that we own a house in this district. i was really impressed with mrs. johnson she had my son reading 4th grade books at the age of four. what a wonderful school, miss steele

I have a total of 5 grandkids that go to this school and we all love this school and hope to be spending a lot of time here in the future.

I have two that have attended Park for the last two years. We absolutely love this school. The teachers and staff are all wonderful. They truly care about the children and do their best to make sure that they are getting a good education. The PTA is amazing, some of, them basically live at the school. There are always activities hosted at the school for the kids and parents are encouraged to participate. My kids have enjoyed learning and made many friends. We will be moving this summer and we are really going to miss this school. Unfortunately the middle school and high school in the area aren't so great, so we will regretfully be moving to another district.

My son is in Mrs Bigger and Mrs Shaw's kindergarten class and they have been great with him. They communicate with me on a daily basis. They let me know positive and negative behavior. They are very patient and I feel they genuinely care for each child. The setting of the class is very structured but fun.The supporting staff has been great also. Mrs Boaz is great counselor. She steps in to assist the teachers,students and parents with whatever the need is.

Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.