Tulsa, OK

Posted May 26, 2011
My daughter is a transfer student. When I first saw the area near the school, I was sort of leary. The neighborhood right around the school is okay, but a little farther out, it's kind of rough. However, I love this school. The people in the office are soooo friendly, and my daughter's teacher is great. There's a real family feel to the school. It's a shame the kids have to go to Clinton Middle School. Lots of problems there.

Posted February 07, 2011
My children and i love this school. the PTA is really involved with the teachers and parents. The teachers talk to you daily. They always have time to listen to your concerns. The office people are always friendly.

Posted May 19, 2010
The teachers are awesome. We are all family at this school.

Posted April 27, 2010
Robertson Elementary is the best school on this side of town! The teachers and staff are remarkable. They care about those kids! The PTA is wonderful. They work very hard for the school.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted August 08, 2009
Last year was my sons first year at Robertson, he had originally went to Lee Elementary in Tulsa. I must say Robertson was an amazing school! With my son being ADD, Robertson was very welcoming and worked with him, he went from reading a 1st grade level to a 3rd grade level. Pretty amazing if you ask me! The teacher truly care about your children and parent involvement is amazing!

Posted May 22, 2009
My granddaughter came to Robertson this year and did excellent ! This is a wonderful school and I will make sure she goes here ntil 5th grade! I praise all the staff there!

Posted May 09, 2009

Posted July 30, 2008
My son went to Robertson last year and had Mrs. Folta as a teacher and she truely is the best! My daughter will be in her class this year, we are so excited and blessed to have Robertson!

Posted March 12, 2008

Robertson Elementary School
2721 West 50th Street, Tulsa, OK  74107
Last modified Robertson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robertson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top