Bad
Good

I love that Robertson encourges family unity on their family fun night. They care about their students and try to make them succeed. When my son was struggling to meet the fourth grade requirements they helped me to get him ready. To me Robertson is a great school!

My daughter is a transfer student. When I first saw the area near the school, I was sort of leary. The neighborhood right around the school is okay, but a little farther out, it's kind of rough. However, I love this school. The people in the office are soooo friendly, and my daughter's teacher is great. There's a real family feel to the school. It's a shame the kids have to go to Clinton Middle School. Lots of problems there.

My children and i love this school. the PTA is really involved with the teachers and parents. The teachers talk to you daily. They always have time to listen to your concerns. The office people are always friendly.

The teachers are awesome. We are all family at this school.

Robertson Elementary is the best school on this side of town! The teachers and staff are remarkable. They care about those kids! The PTA is wonderful. They work very hard for the school.

Last year was my sons first year at Robertson, he had originally went to Lee Elementary in Tulsa. I must say Robertson was an amazing school! With my son being ADD, Robertson was very welcoming and worked with him, he went from reading a 1st grade level to a 3rd grade level. Pretty amazing if you ask me! The teacher truly care about your children and parent involvement is amazing!

My granddaughter came to Robertson this year and did excellent ! This is a wonderful school and I will make sure she goes here ntil 5th grade! I praise all the staff there!

My son went to Robertson last year and had Mrs. Folta as a teacher and she truely is the best! My daughter will be in her class this year, we are so excited and blessed to have Robertson!

I am a parent of someone in pre-k. Mrs. Folta is a wonderful teacher and the kids love her. I am planning on my second child to go here as well.

Robertson is the best elementary school. I have had 3 children go through or are now going to this school. Mr Autry is such a wonderful person and he is so great with the kids.The teachers are always cheery and smiling and Mrs. Cindy & Mrs. Sandy in the office are the same way. The way the teachers at Robertson teach our children is amazing.Robertson is truely the best school!

Last modified Robertson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.