Bad
Good

Robertson Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2015
I love that Robertson encourges family unity on their family fun night. They care about their students and try to make them succeed. When my son was struggling to meet the fourth grade requirements they helped me to get him ready. To me Robertson is a great school!

Posted May 26, 2011
My daughter is a transfer student. When I first saw the area near the school, I was sort of leary. The neighborhood right around the school is okay, but a little farther out, it's kind of rough. However, I love this school. The people in the office are soooo friendly, and my daughter's teacher is great. There's a real family feel to the school. It's a shame the kids have to go to Clinton Middle School. Lots of problems there.

Posted February 07, 2011
My children and i love this school. the PTA is really involved with the teachers and parents. The teachers talk to you daily. They always have time to listen to your concerns. The office people are always friendly.

Posted May 19, 2010
The teachers are awesome. We are all family at this school.

Posted April 27, 2010
Robertson Elementary is the best school on this side of town! The teachers and staff are remarkable. They care about those kids! The PTA is wonderful. They work very hard for the school.

Posted August 08, 2009
Last year was my sons first year at Robertson, he had originally went to Lee Elementary in Tulsa. I must say Robertson was an amazing school! With my son being ADD, Robertson was very welcoming and worked with him, he went from reading a 1st grade level to a 3rd grade level. Pretty amazing if you ask me! The teacher truly care about your children and parent involvement is amazing!

Posted May 22, 2009
My granddaughter came to Robertson this year and did excellent ! This is a wonderful school and I will make sure she goes here ntil 5th grade! I praise all the staff there!

Posted July 30, 2008
My son went to Robertson last year and had Mrs. Folta as a teacher and she truely is the best! My daughter will be in her class this year, we are so excited and blessed to have Robertson!

Posted November 01, 2007
I am a parent of someone in pre-k. Mrs. Folta is a wonderful teacher and the kids love her. I am planning on my second child to go here as well.

Posted September 23, 2006
Robertson is the best elementary school. I have had 3 children go through or are now going to this school. Mr Autry is such a wonderful person and he is so great with the kids.The teachers are always cheery and smiling and Mrs. Cindy & Mrs. Sandy in the office are the same way. The way the teachers at Robertson teach our children is amazing.Robertson is truely the best school!

2721 West 50th Street, Tulsa, OK  74107
Last modified Robertson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.