Posted July 19, 2010
As a DWHS alum I am very excited to see my oldest child starting his freshman year at Webster. The new programs they have are amazing and I can honestly say my son is actually excited about starting school this year!

Daniel Webster High School 0

Posted June 24, 2009
Webster is now a magnet school. They have the best technology I've seen in any high school in Tulsa.

Daniel Webster High School 0

Posted June 01, 2009
Webster is a great school and gives a great eduacation and reflection towards the students. Im a proud graduate of 2009.

Posted July 01, 2008

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted April 29, 2008
As a former student (graduate of 2007) I enjoyed the experience I gained from attending Webster High School. Many people that perpetuate the negative stereotype have never even set foot on campus. As far as Tulsa Public Schools go, Webster in certainly the worst. It is located in a low-income area but a school should not be rated by the socio-economic level of its students. Activities are certainly not non-existent considering that I took part in Band, Academic Team, and Drama. The campus is gorgeous and well-maintained. As a college freshman, I feel that I was completely prepared to pursue a degree thanks to the teachers and faculty at Daniel Webster High School.

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted December 18, 2007

Posted June 03, 2006
Best kept secret, best worst secret... Not friendly, teachers are biased...

Posted August 26, 2005
Webster High is one Tulsa's best kept secrets of schools. As a parent of a recent grad. I found the students can be as invovled as much as they wish to be in extra activites. I have been involved with the West side schools since the start of her kindergarten & find that parnets are very welcome in Webster or any school (TPS) on this side of river. Did you know taht stucents who pursue some courses at Webster can enter the college level with many hours of classes acheived on campus at Webster. Where else is this possible in high school. We are also proud to say we have 2 young ladies to recieve the Gates Scholarship this year --- more that any other school in area can say. Come over the river & check us out--- We would love to have you visit. Best is in the West.

Daniel Webster High School
1919 West 40th Street, Tulsa, OK  74107
Last modified Daniel Webster High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Webster High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top