Bad
Good

I graduated from Rogers in 1965. To the faculty and coaches, I would say if you want to return Rogers to it's former glory you must instill pride as a Roper in the students. How do you do that? by visiting the middle schools. Let those kids know you are aware of them and they should consider themselves Ropers NOW. Let them know the glorious history of this school and that even the Alumni are interested in them. Tell them to prepare everyday now, for a revolution. Tell them, as Ropers they WILL excel in every area-----acedemics, sports, ALL extracuricular activities. They will have a pride in themselves and their school like no other. Ropers are winners always. We overcome. We rise above. We see victory in every endevor. We are second to none. This attitude doesn't begin the first year at Rogers, nor does it end with graduation. We become top quality through commitment and never accepting second best for ourselves. ---Danny---

Student-focused and thorugh in supporting kids.

I am an old student of Rogers and I loved that school I would still go there if I didn't move to school my school now likes to think of itself as an academy which it is but I learned so much better in oklahoma at Rogers I was at the top of all my classes here I struggle to keep up because they try to teach us so much in a short amount of time we learn it at that time but over 75% of the kids at my school will tell you they do not remember the work we did in first semester that terrible learning at the pace I learned at in Oklahoma helped me to retain the information better I learned the same information just at a better pace the school was fun it had good ways to discipline the students I loved that school

As a parent of a Rogers student, I am concerned about the school. Mr Burr and a majority of the teachers are supportive and involved. The problem is the lack of parental involvement.

as a student, senior, and daughter of a teacher, I switched from jenks to rogers and found I thrive here. the faculty is a caring group of individuals. The course work isn't what I would consider difficult, but if any student fails it would be mostly due to a lack of intrust or the social environment. Our principle, Mr. Burr. has done so much to help mold our school into a new form and our teachers and students pave the way for newfound glory. I can only hope that more people get to see this side of Rogers. As for parent involvement. Mostly minimum. but there are a few who do care about their kids, and teachers are more than willing to communicate and resolve issues. I love it here. & I look forward to everyday.

Last modified Will Rogers High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.