Posted February 18, 2011
I graduated from Rogers in 1965. To the faculty and coaches, I would say if you want to return Rogers to it's former glory you must instill pride as a Roper in the students. How do you do that? by visiting the middle schools. Let those kids know you are aware of them and they should consider themselves Ropers NOW. Let them know the glorious history of this school and that even the Alumni are interested in them. Tell them to prepare everyday now, for a revolution. Tell them, as Ropers they WILL excel in every area-----acedemics, sports, ALL extracuricular activities. They will have a pride in themselves and their school like no other. Ropers are winners always. We overcome. We rise above. We see victory in every endevor. We are second to none. This attitude doesn't begin the first year at Rogers, nor does it end with graduation. We become top quality through commitment and never accepting second best for ourselves. ---Danny---

Posted July 20, 2009
Student-focused and thorugh in supporting kids.

Will Rogers High School 1

Posted June 11, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
I am an old student of Rogers and I loved that school I would still go there if I didn't move to school my school now likes to think of itself as an academy which it is but I learned so much better in oklahoma at Rogers I was at the top of all my classes here I struggle to keep up because they try to teach us so much in a short amount of time we learn it at that time but over 75% of the kids at my school will tell you they do not remember the work we did in first semester that terrible learning at the pace I learned at in Oklahoma helped me to retain the information better I learned the same information just at a better pace the school was fun it had good ways to discipline the students I loved that school

Will Rogers High School 1

Posted January 16, 2008

Will Rogers High School 3

Posted October 16, 2007
As a parent of a Rogers student, I am concerned about the school. Mr Burr and a majority of the teachers are supportive and involved. The problem is the lack of parental involvement.

Posted December 20, 2006

Posted December 05, 2006
as a student, senior, and daughter of a teacher, I switched from jenks to rogers and found I thrive here. the faculty is a caring group of individuals. The course work isn't what I would consider difficult, but if any student fails it would be mostly due to a lack of intrust or the social environment. Our principle, Mr. Burr. has done so much to help mold our school into a new form and our teachers and students pave the way for newfound glory. I can only hope that more people get to see this side of Rogers. As for parent involvement. Mostly minimum. but there are a few who do care about their kids, and teachers are more than willing to communicate and resolve issues. I love it here. & I look forward to everyday.

Will Rogers High School 3

Posted April 19, 2006
Quality of academic programs is good. Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities is good. Level of parent involvement not sure.

Posted February 11, 2006
I'm not a parent, but I am a proud alumni of Will Rogers High school. I was accepted to Booker T. Washington but chose Rogers instead because of the honors classes offered there. Other parents and students may disagree with me on feeling this way, but I believe that if a student truly wants to learn they can do it anywhere. The teachers at Will Rogers knew I honestly wanted to learn and were willing to help me out in any possible way, plus the education I got there helped me out a great deal. I graduated as Validictorian at Will Rogers and received many scholarships to different colleges. I am now very successful in my occupation, and I believe that going to Will Rogers high school is a big contributor to my accomplishments.

Will Rogers High School
3909 East 5th Place, Tulsa, OK  74112
Last modified Will Rogers High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top