Bad
Good

Kendall-Whittier Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
My nephew attends this school who also has a disability, and from what I know most parents should be concerned if they child has a disability, this is for the education and our future, what I do like is that my nephew still attends Kendall Whittier elementary so far, they could focus more on disability's to improve, thank you to whom it may concern. Rate this school

Posted February 15, 2011
I am an education professor (preparing young teachers) and a neighbor of the school. This is an outstanding school. The teachers, staff, and principal are committed, well-trained, hard-working, and creative. Parent involvement is growing as the principal and teachers reach out to a whole community, its kids and its families in all sorts of ways. The school is a vital community center. The academic programs are challenging and move kids along well in their academic career. If I had kids, they would go to Kendall-Whittier School.

Posted May 25, 2010
My son has been attending Kendall-Whittier Elementary for the past two years and I have been very impressed with the quality along with the diversity of this school! They are always having fun events for the entire neighborhood community and families that are great ways of letting people get together and make a difference in our child's life!! We will me moving soon and most likely changing schools but I will always remember this school when he gets older and tell everyone I know its one of the best schools for this area!!

Posted April 14, 2010
This is a great school! my son is now a fifth grader. And because of the great staff and support to us as a family he will be attending an academic middle school this fall. I am also looking forward to sending our four year old to pre k there later this year!

Posted August 28, 2009
My son has been at Kendall-Whittier since Kindergarten, and all of his teachers have been wonderful. The school offers so much to the students, families, and community. I love the year round schedule.

Posted December 31, 2007
I have been teaching for over 25 years and have taught in 5 other schools. None of these schools can even begin to live up to the quality of Kendall-Whittier. The staff at this school is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to give the students a quality education. Teachers strive to learn all they can and work hard to grow professionally. We have more National Board Certified teachers that any school in the state of Oklahoma! I feel honored to be part of this staff and to get to work with these children and their families.

Kendall-Whittier Elementary School 4

Posted July 21, 2007
My daughter just finished Kindergarten here, and her teacher was great! Very hard-working. I liked the fact that many of the students were bilingual because my non-bilingual daughter got a great opportunity to hear another language and learn some vocabulary. I do not like the year-round or 'continuous learning' schedule, however, because I am a professor and would have preferred a similar schedule to mine. But that was just a personal thing.

Posted September 24, 2004
I like the year round school it has been great for my daughter who is now in the 5th grade...The intercessions are really helpful. This school is absolutely one of the best in Tulsa. The parent teacher conferences are the best and I love the fact that so many parents attend.

Posted September 04, 2004
This school provides the best year round schedule for their students. Durring their breaks they offer a very unique experience called intersession. Here they receive an non triditional learning experience. The school is bi-lingual and provides a great community servece teaching the hispanic parents english. They have put on a 4th of july parade. The student decorate bikes and win prizes. Overall this school takes that one step further and works with the whole family and not just the students. I wish there were more schools like this in tulsa. There are only a few year round schools and this one is the best.They are basicly self supported and in a class of their own.

Kendall-Whittier Elementary School
2601 East 5th Place, Tulsa, OK  74104
Last modified Kendall-Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.