Bad
Good

One of the best ways to know exactly where Carnegie ranks compaired to other schools is to volunteer. Faculty, staff and students work together to be preemptive to problems or needs rather than reactive. Student families and community are always welcomed. Our second child to attend Carnegie was so ready due the inclusion of family in school activities. He has seen his big brother grow and flourish and now he wants to be a part of what his brother gets excited about. Thank you Carnegie for helping to not only book educate our childre but to help them learn life lessons as well.

Great school. My son loved it here. Excellent teachers and great academics as well as electives.

Carnegie is an excellent school. Our child transferred from one of the 'magnet' elementary schools. Since the transfer, we have noticed an unbelievable change in our child's confidence and desire to learn. Carnegie is more academically rigorous than the magnet school. And, the teachers are all great and work well together to ensure the transition between grades is seamless. Since transferring to Carnegie, my child has scored in the 98th percentile in math and reading on standardized testing and has received straight A's each term. There is a good reason that the students in this school consistently score the highest on all the standardized tests, year after year - the teachers are great! We love this school and the difference it has made in our child. We would highly recommend it.

I like the staff and teachers at Carnegie. My children learn well in their classes...

I have two boys at Carnegie, on opposite ends of the learning styles scale (one avoided reading for years, one taught himself at 4 years old). Watching how the teachers and staff worked with each of them, and interacted with us, was a wonderful process, and I will miss it when we move out of state. The PTA is visible all through the school, and parents happily volunteer for activities - a great environment for children and parents.

Both of my children attend Carnegie, and have for going on 3 years now. The teachers stay perfectly intuned to the kids and what there abilities are, and continually push the students to reach higher and achieve more. Mrs. Rayborn is incredible and always active with what is going on. We are moving soon, and will no longer be in Carnegie district but you can bet that is where my kids will be.

Carnegie is a very excellent school all though my son says he wishes there were more fun activities however the Teachers are great the students are taught very well. My son will be coming back.

Carnegie is an exemplary school that strives for everyday excellence in education. With 100% of teachers and parents participating in the PTA, it is an incredible learning community.

Both of my children attended Carnegie Elementary in Tulsa, OK. It is an excellent school with outstanding academics and teachers who do a wonderful job in preparing their students for the next step of middle school and beyond. I now have a 5th grader who still attends and my 7th grader is now a student at Carver Middle School which is also ranked among the top schools in Oklahoma.

Carnegie's motto is 'rise to excellence'. If your child is fortunate to attend Carnegie, he or she will do exactly that. It is a tough school,these children work very hard but I'll tell you what. My children that have attended this school have just breezed right through Middle school. They were prepared for the hard work and discipline. I have 2 children that didn't attend Carnegie and they both really struggled in Middle School. As a single working mother of 4 kids in TPS schools, I know I haven't done my share of parent involvement but the Mom's and Dad's who have the time do a wonderful job and I thank them. The principal is active on every level in this school. I've seen her present at each and every school function, assembly's ect. I have one child attending Carnegie now and I know he's getting an excellent education.

Last modified Carnegie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.