Bad
Good

Columbus Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2014
this school is horrible they let the kids run around and bully my daughter im up there all the time trying to get items that the kids stold from my kid back the teachers dont watch the kids at all my daughter was getting beat up and the teacher would tell her well that isnt nice and not do anything i hate this school theres only one good teacher in the whole school im thankful my daughter will not go here next year

Posted April 23, 2010
Columbus is a fantastic school! The influence and guidance Mrs Nancy Banks has had on my grandson and our family will be with us for the rest of our lives. she gives all her energy to the development and guidance to the children in her class. I cannot praise her enough for the love and caring she has given my grandson. He had to repeat prek because he was too immature to go to kindergarten Mrs Banks has had him for 2 prek years and I will be forever grateful. The whole school has an atmosphere of joy and cheer and care for the kids. The before school in the gym is fantastic with 2 wonderful teachers organizing the children. The safey in which they deliver your child to you after school is more than impressive. This school is wonderful beyond compare

Posted August 06, 2008
Both of my kids went to this school. They loved it and I loved it. The teachers are fantastic! This school makes certain that the parents are involved and the teacher's make you feel like you can talk to them at any time about any concerns you have with your child. My favorite teacher, as well as my children's favorite teacher is Mrs. Herd. Both of my kids had her for the first and second grades and she did a wonderful job! I was very scared about sending my children to a public school here in Tulsa, but I have no regrets, other than I wish that my kids could stay in this school, with their teachers until they graduate!

Posted August 19, 2007
I think that this school is one of the best. The students there are happy and smart. And there after school procedure is very well organized.

Posted January 29, 2006
I think that this school is a great one .And very clean .

Posted April 16, 2005
Columbus Elem. is the best school I've ever been involved with particularly Mrs. Parrish. She is a great teacher. My child loves her and I think she does a wonderful job.

Columbus Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2004
Columbus is a wonderful school with a caring staff and a high percentage of parental involvement. My children and I have had only positive experiences since becoming involved with Columbus nearly six years ago. The only negative thing I can say involves class size, which is quickly becoming a major problem in all Tulsa Public Schools. Our principal, Nancy Jennings, tried to address this issue this year, specifically a large 1st grade class. Unfortunately her hands were tied by the Education Service Center. They green lighted the dismissal of a teacher who was meant to be a replacement first grade teacher, leaving our 1st graders in classes nearing thirty.

Columbus Elementary School
10620 East 27th Street, Tulsa, OK  74129
Last modified Columbus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.