Tulsa, OK

Posted December 28, 2012
Mrs Bethany Henretty is phenominal !! She has taught my Granddaughter above and beyond expectations! She has an amazing gift !! thank you !! We love this school because of her !! 5 stars for her !!!

Patrick Henry Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2012
Miss Panchoo is phenomenal. She is truly a talented teacher and should be an administrator. She has had all three of my kids and I cannot stop singing her praises!

Posted September 29, 2010
Because of Mrs. Michelle Owens!!!

Posted December 11, 2009
My 3 children have been at Patrick Henry thoughout grade school. All the teachers and Mr. Depalma are wonderful

Posted August 13, 2009
I have been an involved PH parent for five years and have enjoyed every minute. Great faculty and PTA! They all truly care about our children.

Posted February 17, 2009
My six year old son goes to Patrick Henry for two years now. Last year we had a rough year he had medical issues and was taken completely out of kindergarten to be at home for the whole rest of the year. I was worried about them flunking my son. He got to go back to school starting the first grade without any questions asked. My son is extremely smart and patrick henry helps with that. They make sure they give my student the best qualified schooling possible. I love when my son comes in and tells me how much he loves his school. The teachers are great the counseling and the principle is amazing. They are very personable and professional. Mrs.Meister Joshua's teacher makes sure he gets the one on one attention. I am looking forward to my other son to go there next year. Thank you Patrick Henry!

Patrick Henry Elementary School

Posted April 10, 2008
We moved to Tulsa from a small town with a school that was not adequately meeting my child's needs. I expressed my concerns to the faculty of PH, who assured me I had made the right choice for my daughter. She is excelling in many areas and has taken an interst in extracirricular activities that were not offered at the other school. If I had to do it all over again I'd choose PH hands down.

Posted September 13, 2007
Patrick Henry is a great school and getting better every day! The faculty there is amazing! Every one of my child's teachers have really connected with her, given her one on one attention and customized her instruction to meet her needs. They also have a wonderful gifted and talented program! The principal has an open door and is very supportive of parent involvement. The PTA works hard to include all parents and has improved many areas of the school. We love it there!

Posted April 24, 2007
As a teacher who has taught in both the private and public sector in many states throughout the United States, I have to agree that PH is a terrific school with dedicated professionals! I have very rarely observed a negative attitude from a teacher towards a child. In fact, quite the opposite. I've observed consideration, friendliness and most especially compassion!

Posted April 21, 2007
Patrick Henry is a great school. We have wonderful teachers. Our new principle Mr.DePalma is a great asset to our school.

Patrick Henry Elementary School
3820 East 41st Street, Tulsa, OK  74135
Last modified Patrick Henry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patrick Henry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top