Posted July 20, 2009
I have had a great experience with Kerr. The principal & teacher care about their children and their safety. All of my childrens teachers have gone out of their way to make sure my children are learning at the level as the other students in class. If they fell your child has areas of concern they contact you right away to get the extra help they need to stay on target.

Kerr Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2008
hi i am a parnet her at kerr and i set on the pta board and all of my kids have went to this school for the last 15 years i have never had a promblem with any thing at this school and if you every have one all you need to do its talk to the office people and they will fix it or the principal will take care of it. just need to express your issuse at our next pta meeting we send home flyers to the parnets so they can come to our meetings, and let us know the promblems so we can take care of it.

Posted February 08, 2008
This is the greatest place for children to learn. The staff loves being here for the students and the community. Students are happy.

Kerr Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2007

Kerr Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2007
the staff is great my son's prek teacher was the best Ms. Burton. She realy cares about the kids.

Kerr Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted January 05, 2007

Kerr Elementary School 2

Posted July 25, 2006
I have not had a great experience for the safety of my child at Kerr. Once thebell rings the kids are free. For a fith grader not such a big deal. For a kindegardner or first grader it is not good. I have had repeated conversations with the principal who did nothing to change security for these children. Now I have to mark a spot and be vigilent to get my kid after school, because the school isn't liable after the bell rings.

Kerr Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2005
If you have a special needs or a gifted child, this school does poorly at meeting their needs

Kerr Elementary School
202 South 117th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74128
Last modified Kerr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kerr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top