Tulsa, OK

Posted September 03, 2014
hi i am 13 and wynt 2 laneer from 2nd to 5th glade the teechers are vry.smyrt annvyd teech you e

Posted October 26, 2012
I love Lanier! I work for Broken Arrow Schools and could transfer him there since I drive there everyday, but my son has had a great experience and has been there kinder and is now in 4th. A correction to a different review is that THERE IS A GIFTED PROGRAM at Lanier. This may have been an old review, but my son is in the Gifted program and it is the highlight of his week!

Posted April 12, 2012
My daughter started attending Lanier in first grade and we have had a wonderful experience. The teachers are very dedicated and helpful. They involve the parents which is what we were looking for in an elementary school. Mrs.Kalen has taught our girl so much its amazing to hear what there learning about from week to week. THANK YOU GUYS!!

Lanier Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
We love Lanier! The teaching staff is very dedicated - most have been there at least 10+ years! It's been a positve experience for us....and we've homeschooled!

Posted November 19, 2007
The school is very encouraging towards arts, music and reading participation. I would like to see an improvement in disciplinarly. Also, I notice a lot of the young children walking home, crossing a busy street, without parents, so saftey is another negative.

Lanier Elementary School 2

Posted September 10, 2007
Not impressed. The principal is nice but weak. Discipline is not consistant. Some teachers are quite good. Some are borderline awful.

Posted August 27, 2007
I am a guardian of a first grader and right now I have been pleasantly suprised about how involved her teacher is also how involved Ms. Ritchie is with me. She is wonderful and also seems to truly care about my goddaughter and what happens with her education. They all seem to.

Posted June 06, 2005
I have been very impressed with Lanier Elementary. The staff is fully invested in all of the children. For the most part, parents are highly involved. Their core curriculum is great, and they emphasize leadership and good community involvement.

Lanier Elementary School
1727 South Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74112
Last modified Lanier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lanier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top