Tulsa, OK

Posted August 15, 2014
AWESOME SCHOOL!! We live in Union School District and we choose Salk for the diversity and GREAT TEACHERS that teach their heart out 110%! They have attended Salk since Pre-K and loved their journey in elementary school. Thank you SALK TEACHERS!! :)

Posted April 25, 2014
This is the first year my kids have gone to this school and it is by far the best school they've ever been too. The teachers are great and my kids have got nothing but straight A's. My kids love it as well!!!

Salk Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2013
My family has had to travel a lot, and we have been through a log of schools, and this school, far and away, is the worst school I have ever seen. They lose paperwork, the teachers do not follow up and my student was left behind. Run, run far far away from this school.

Posted August 21, 2010
My child started going to Salk at the end of her 1st grade year. Her previous school she was top of the class. When we came here we realized she was not up to standards. That year the teacher worked with her so much and helped prepare her for the 2nd grade. Her 2nd grade year we had to put her in a reading class but that teacher as well was 100% supportive as well. Salk is totally awesome. If we had not moved her to Salk we wouldn't have known that she was struggling so bad and that she needed help. Yes i noticed things at home and talked to the teacher about it and was told she was fine previously. I think Salk totally rocks, I am currently 100% involved in the PTA and the teachers and staff are completely awesome.

Posted July 25, 2009
Our child has attended Salk for the past two years. The teachers and staff are excellent. The new principal last year has clear expectations for students, teachers, and parents which is a welcome change!

Posted January 18, 2009

Salk Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2008
I have 2 kids at Salk and I think they are getting a great education. There are many outstanding teachers. We love the diversity in the student body.

Salk Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2008
My children began attending Salk this year. I think that the discpline in the classrooms varies so widely that there really isn't consistency across the board. I haven't yet decided whether or not we will remain at this school or search for better solutions. There are some dedicated teachers and staff who are our saving grace, and we are thankful for them in ways I cannot express.

Posted October 30, 2007
I have 2 children that attended Salk for 3 years. The entire teaching staff is outstanding! We came from Broken Arrow Public schools & everyone told us that we would hate Tulsa Public Schools...but, that was not the case...unlike our past experiences, the teachers at Salk were very encouraging, uplifting & have all made a tremendous impact on my children. Because of Salk, my girls' future is brighter!!! Thank you Salk!

Salk Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2006
Both of my children attended Salk and they loved it! Their teachers were caring and very dedicated. They received a quality education and were very well prepared for middle school.

Salk Elementary School
7625 East 58th Street, Tulsa, OK  74145
Last modified Salk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salk Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top