Posted May 12, 2014
I have three children and we've been at this school for five years. I can honestly say this is one of the best schools I've ever experienced. The teachers care about their students and want them to succeed. The parents have ample opportunities to be involved. The principal and staff are kind and friendly, and I always feel that they have our best interests at heart. Best of all, my kids are happy and they love school. They love to learn. I couldn't ask for a better experience than the one I've found at Boevers Elementary.

Boevers Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2011
My daughter was in the special Ed program here in 2010-2011. It was the best program. Her teacher really cared about her success. Other teachers knew my daughter's name and would greet her by name as we came into the building. We had communication with her teacher on a daily basis. If there was any problem or concern, she would even e-mail me during the day to let me know what was going on. I think Boevers is a great school to have a child in.

Boevers Elementary School 1

Posted July 21, 2008
don't know if this school is bad or just the way it is here in this city. we moved here last year from PA and my children only touch on the basic stuff they learned in PA last year. news letter from teachers don't even contain 3 sentences. teachers could careless about your children, they just need a paycheck. my children took the test once, and they are in the gifted and talented program. hope the program does a better job.

Boevers Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007

Posted October 09, 2005
- a former student

Posted May 03, 2004

Boevers Elementary School
3433 South 133rd East Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74134
Last modified Boevers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boevers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top