Posted January 31, 2010
This is an excellent school. We moved from Texas and I was concerned that my daughter who was going into the first grade would be ahead and get bored, but that is not the case. She has been challenged and grown tremendously. My son is in the special education here at Grove and literally has the world's best special education teacher. The principal is very dedicated and takes such care with the students. She is an excellent leader. The staff there are wonderful and kind. Overall this is an excellent school and I feel blessed that we stumbled upon it.

Posted June 08, 2009

Grove Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2008
My son attended part of 3rd and all of 4th grade here. We have had no complaints , his teacher is wonderful and caring and gave him advanced work to do when he got bored. He is happy and has made some friends there. We are moving and will be in a different school district but Grove will still be dear to our hearts. After looking at the stats compared to other schools in the district it is hard to believe they were not rated at least a 8 or 9.

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted May 13, 2005
My son attends Pre-K and my daughter Kindergarten. Both have rapdily advanced far behind imaginable due to their teachers complete involvement in all that they do. The teachers and staff alike are very concerned about the children, and make it known at all times. This is a school that cares, and the students abilities and skills prove it!

Posted May 12, 2004
My child attended a private pre-K program and attended Grove this year in kindergarten. Although she had some advanced abilities, she was challenged by her teachers and has learned to read this year! She also enjoys art and music and is excited about attending first grade.

Grove Elementary School
10202 East 62nd Street, Tulsa, OK  74133
Last modified Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top