Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I'm a student at the 6th/7th Grade Center and I can say, Grove has a very nice environment. They keep everything neat,and they are very respectful. I got the chance to read to some lovely 1st grade girls and they were sooo nice and polite! I came from Brairglen and never went to Grove, and I was very shocked at the differences. But, I do have friends who went to Grove and all I've heard are good things.

This is an excellent school. We moved from Texas and I was concerned that my daughter who was going into the first grade would be ahead and get bored, but that is not the case. She has been challenged and grown tremendously. My son is in the special education here at Grove and literally has the world's best special education teacher. The principal is very dedicated and takes such care with the students. She is an excellent leader. The staff there are wonderful and kind. Overall this is an excellent school and I feel blessed that we stumbled upon it.

My son attended part of 3rd and all of 4th grade here. We have had no complaints , his teacher is wonderful and caring and gave him advanced work to do when he got bored. He is happy and has made some friends there. We are moving and will be in a different school district but Grove will still be dear to our hearts. After looking at the stats compared to other schools in the district it is hard to believe they were not rated at least a 8 or 9.

Last modified Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.