Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 06, 2016
The fifth grade teachers in 2015-2016 school year. They were amazing. I appreciate all of the hard work they put forth for their students.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 06, 2016
This school is all about how much money the children's family have, how long the family has been there, and what and how many sports the children participate in. All of the children are super cliquey and materialistic. Very disappointing.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 06, 2016
Especially the EDP before/after school care. They constantly yell at the children and can be extremely rude. Hardly ever positive.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 06, 2016
The children that attend there are mean, rude and disrespectful. The atmosphere is fake. The staff is much nicer to some of the student/parents than others.

Darnaby Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2016
My son and daughter have been enrolled in Darnaby Elementary School for the last two years. It's such a disappointment. The children in my daughter's class are spoiled and unsupervised. There are a lot of mean children that band in cliques - all about how much money the children's parents make and what brand of clothes the children wear. None of the parents are friendly, even after two years. My husband and I coached the 2nd grade basketball team and the parents were mean and rude to us and to their own kids (with exception of a few). They are fake, mean and stuck up. My daughter has some super social anxiety now that she has to put up with those children. We attended the Spring Fling the other night, and I even felt like I was bullied by another mother! The fifth grade teachers were amazing, but the parents and children are ..... ugh. Oh, and the woman in the office IS RUDE. Not pleasant at all and even my children don't like her. ALSO - they have grown to hate music and art?!?! My children say the teachers are mean and hateful and make it extremely mean. Not happy.

Posted September 01, 2014
My two kids, my daughter is in 2nd grade her brother is in 4th grade. I love darnaby because the teachers, students and parents are all good people. This is one of the best school my kids attended.

Darnaby Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2014
As a mother moving into the area, my first experience at an Union school (Darnaby) was not very satisfying. The lady who work in the front office is very rude, but I noticed it's only to certain parents. If you are not a part of their social clique , you aren't really welcomed to participate in the PTA...which I personally think is a joke because it's only about money. I cannot tell you one thing the PTA has done with the money they constantly ask for. The children are always wrong, so regardless of what the problem may be there is no need for the children to tell the adults. I think most if them are just there for a check, and some people take pride in the school but they aren't the ones that some of the staff are rude to. My daughter loves her teacher, but that is the only good thing I can share abexperiencemy experience.I hate that a few bad apples has ruined my experience with the school, but as a result I am moving my children out of the area so they don't have to go back to Darnaby.

Posted August 30, 2013
Darnaby Elementary is absolutely wonderful. The teachers and staff are very hands on and encouraging. The Parent involvement at the school is amazing. I love this school.

Posted August 12, 2012
This school has been wonderful for my two children. They are getting the best education from many wonderful teachers. The parent involvement is amazing! In my first year as a parent I was included in so many activities I stayed busy the whole year! I could not be happier!

Posted October 19, 2009
My son is in kindergarten and last year in pre-k. He is very bashful for a kid and never moves along with others thanks to the efforts of the teacher he is now so much social and his english vocabulary is so awesome . We talk indian lang at home and he is very adept in his english and math skills of the first grader back in india is not a match to his . I really appreciate all the efforts the kindergarten teacher has taken and the overall academic excellence of darnaby

7625 East 87th Street, Tulsa, OK  74133
Last modified Darnaby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.