Tulsa, OK

Posted September 01, 2014
My two kids, my daughter is in 2nd grade her brother is in 4th grade. I love darnaby because the teachers, students and parents are all good people. This is one of the best school my kids attended.

Darnaby Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2014
As a mother moving into the area, my first experience at an Union school (Darnaby) was not very satisfying. The lady who work in the front office is very rude, but I noticed it's only to certain parents. If you are not a part of their social clique , you aren't really welcomed to participate in the PTA...which I personally think is a joke because it's only about money. I cannot tell you one thing the PTA has done with the money they constantly ask for. The children are always wrong, so regardless of what the problem may be there is no need for the children to tell the adults. I think most if them are just there for a check, and some people take pride in the school but they aren't the ones that some of the staff are rude to. My daughter loves her teacher, but that is the only good thing I can share abexperiencemy experience.I hate that a few bad apples has ruined my experience with the school, but as a result I am moving my children out of the area so they don't have to go back to Darnaby.

Posted August 30, 2013
Darnaby Elementary is absolutely wonderful. The teachers and staff are very hands on and encouraging. The Parent involvement at the school is amazing. I love this school.

Posted August 12, 2012
This school has been wonderful for my two children. They are getting the best education from many wonderful teachers. The parent involvement is amazing! In my first year as a parent I was included in so many activities I stayed busy the whole year! I could not be happier!

Darnaby Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
My son is in kindergarten and last year in pre-k. He is very bashful for a kid and never moves along with others thanks to the efforts of the teacher he is now so much social and his english vocabulary is so awesome . We talk indian lang at home and he is very adept in his english and math skills of the first grader back in india is not a match to his . I really appreciate all the efforts the kindergarten teacher has taken and the overall academic excellence of darnaby

Darnaby Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted October 22, 2008
Our son attended all of Pre-K and 2 months of Kinder until we had to move out of state for a job move. Our experience at Darnaby has been nothing but the best! Teachers are wonderful, competant and very involved with the kids; academics are top rate; parents are very active in school, in the PTA, and become close to other parents; Mr. Carson is a great principal and stands out front almost every morning greeting the students; the sports programs are excellent, even for Pre-K; the extended day program (EDP) and EDP staff are wonderful! We are so sad to have to leave Darnaby and hope we find another like it at our new city. But even so, we believe we and our son have made best friends for life through Darnaby. What more can we say?! We highly recommend Darnaby!

Posted October 19, 2008
Before going to Darnaby our son attended a private school that cost approximately $10,000 a year. Naturally, we thought that we would be giving up a lot when we transferred our son to Darnaby. We were surprised and happy to find that we gave up nothing and actually received more from Darnaby than the private school. Upon entrance to Darnaby, our son's academics tested as one and a half years behind the norm. Afer one year at Darnaby, he tested out as one year and seven months ahead of the norm! He now participates in sports, ARC, and other extra curricular activities. The parents and other students are awesome. The staff at Darnaby cannot be beat.

Darnaby Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2008
Darnaby is a disappointment. The reason the test scores are high is the treaching to the test. The social cliques among students is incredible, and it is the same ofr the parents. It is all about appeaances at Darnaby and problems are not dealt with properly. It is the parent who screams the most that gets the attention and what they want because they do not want a blemish on their record. I have 3 children at Darnaby. All with different strengths and weaknesses. One just elected to student council office. All in ARC, and bored academically.

Posted November 04, 2007
We are in our 1st year at Darnaby. My daughter is in Pre-K and we could not be more pleased. She is fully enjoying her experience there and all 19 of her new friends are just terrific. The parent teacher communication in terrific. The parent involvement is amazing. Darnaby is really 1st rate!

Darnaby Elementary School
7625 East 87th Street, Tulsa, OK  74133
Last modified Darnaby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Darnaby Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top