Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I taught at this school and it was an amazing experience. This school uses response to intervention which allows it to provide extra support for students that need it. While it is limited due to lack of funding, all the teachers work their hardest to help students learn.

I am a BA graduate, so when my husband told me that my child would be attending a Union school I was close to devastated. However, from the moment you walk through the doors you are greeted with a wonderfully caring staff and AMAZING principal. As the other realistic reviews said Mrs. Pitcock is very into her students daily lives She knows each of them on a first name basis, and individually. I cannot imagine there being a more caring principal than she. The teachers that we have encountered have been equally amazing and caring. we are going into our 3rd year at Jarman and for us it is a home away from home. The PTA works very hard to deliver what the teachers and students need and almost every want as well. We cannot imagine life outside of the Jarman community. Prasie to Pitcock and her wonderfully caring staff!

Last modified Jarman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.