No rating

Cascia Hall Preparatory School

Private | 6-12 | 541 students

Cascia is a college preparatory school focused on the whole-person education.

Living in Tulsa

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $156,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $900.

Posted May 1, 2014

As a parent of students in both the Upper and Middle schools at Cascia, I am pleased that my children are in an environment where they are pushed to excel academically, not only by the faculty, but by their peers too. They are encouraged to participate in many extracurricular activities, in addition to team sports. Our children love the environment and really feel like they're developing relationships which will extend well beyond graduation.

Posted April 26, 2014

Cascia Hall is my daughter's home away from home! I could not ask for better faculty and staff to teach her in her academic endeavors!! They also care for the whole student...mind, body and SPIRIT!!

Posted April 12, 2014

My school is a Catholic Augustinian institution of learning. My school is my home away from home. Our core values, truth, unity, and charity, are consciously embodied by both faculty and students in and out of the classroom. Our curriculum is rigorous, our students rise to every challenge, and our parents support and appreciate the faculty and staff. we are working to diversify our student body.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted November 11, 2013

Cascia Hall is an absolutely amazing school. While I'm a big believer that no school is perfect and no administration/faculty is perfect, I truly believe Cascia Hall stands behind their values and is 100% committed to their students. I have no doubt that once my children graduate, they will be completely prepared for college.

Posted October 18, 2013

Both of my daughters have graduated from Cascia Hall. I contribute their success to Cascia. They learned in high school what it takes to succeed. They learned that hard work and dedication will take you where you want to go. It was not all books at Cascia, it was the Augustinians, faculty and staff that offered them so much leading to a well-rounded education. Both have graduated from college with extraordinary grades (Cascia taught them how to study from the day they walked through the front door) and both are well on their way to successful careers. If I had it to do over, again, I would do exactly what I did the first time and choose Cascia Hall for the outstanding education that it offers! I asked my girls if they would choose Cascia, again, and both said they would do it all over, again, at Cascia!! GO COMMANDOS!!

Posted October 17, 2013

My school is Cascia Hall Preparatory School in Tulda, Ok. What a wonderful environment for your 6 th thru 12 th grader! The curriculum is rigorous and impressive, prepares kids for college in so many ways. It is steeped in many years of tradition but exploring new educational frontiers constantly. The faculty has been wonderful for my kids, always encouraging them to participate in class and in after school activities. Love the educational environment of the Augustinians. Love all the service projects the kids participate in as well. Teaching our kids about doing for others is so important.

Posted October 14, 2013

I am a current parent of 3 students at Cascia Hall. The Cascia experience has been nothing but exceptional from day one. The faculty/staff are some of the most dedicated professionals I have ever seen, always encouraging the students to go that extra mile to be the very best that they can be. Excellence is encouraged in the classroom, on the playing field/court/matt/stage and in life. The community that surrounds you at Cascia Hall is one of love and character in which all are welcome. You know you are in the right place when the kids consider Cascia an extension of their family and they don't want to let their family down so they strive to be their best.

Posted October 14, 2013

There is no perfect school and there are no perfect people. Cascia Hall is, however, a wonderful place to have your children educated. It is a safe, loving environment where it is COOL to be smart. The students are encouraged to be involved in extracurricular activities of all kinds from chorus to plays to robotics to debate to athletics - there's something for everyone. Don't be intimidated by the location (near Utica Square) or by the beautiful campus - there are capable and caring teachers, administrators, kids and parents at Cascia Hall and children of all backgrounds are welcome. The Christian principals that the school was founded on are still alive and well in the hallways and in the classrooms. Perfection - no. Striving to be close to perfection - yes and your child will be inspired to do and be their best at Cascia. I currently have two children at this school.

Posted September 7, 2013

My son attended Cascia middle school and it was a horrific experience. The bullying is the worse I have ever seen and the administration has their hands tied by the parents of big donors or legacy parents. If their child does not get the grade they want they fire the teacher, so the teachers pass students through to keep their jobs. The parents are a very tight group and not accepting of new students outside of their group. There are several other private schools in the area with much better reputations. This school is on the decline and no longer are they true to their values.

Posted April 29, 2012

I am a student at Cascia Hall, and these past few years have been the worst. The teachers only care about the kids whose parents/older siblings came to the school as well, or if their parents donated a lot of cash. The people there are sooo snobby and rude! Unless you totally fit in with everyone else and become popular, you get teased on a daily basis. Don't go here if you are a unique person who really values "Truth, unity, and love!"

Posted October 11, 2011

I am a current student at cascia and it has to be the best school In the entire Tulsa County! It is a great school! Your children will feel so confident when you walk right through the doors! Such a a great school!

Posted August 23, 2011

Since starting school this year at Cascia verses the public school they attended last year there has been by far a huge improvement. We used to fight to get them to go to school and now they love school so much they are getting up on their own no problems. Attending Cascia has improved their attitude 100% toward school. My children are very bright and now they are being challenged in their studies instead of being called discruptive or daydreaming because of being bored in the public school setting. Also, now I feel they are considered equal in everything they do instead of being one of "the teachers" kids that got away with a lot in the school they attended.

Posted February 28, 2010

Children are very quichy, lots of bulleying by both Boys and girls in the middle school. Parents are disconnected for their children.

Posted October 26, 2009

I am currently attending Cascia Hall as a freshman. I have been attending since the second semester of my 7th grade year. I believe Cascia is all you need to be prepared for college. It is exceptionally challenging and the students and teachers are very supportive of academic success. Although I believe you will receive a phenomenal education here, i do not think that Cascia prepares you for the real world in terms of accepting diversity. I feel very strongly in saying that Cascia is a very sheltered school. This does not necessarily make it a bad school, but if you want some diversity and tolerance this is not the school for you.
—Submitted by a student

Posted July 9, 2008

I am a parent of a student graduating this 2009. Coming from an Illinois public school as a sophomore our son has excelled in every great way in life by the guidance of this excellent prep school. Not only is he now ready for college but the spiritual, ethical, moral and love is taught and shown daily. Many of his student friends will be attending Harvard, Yale, Notre Dame along with our son attending SMU or OU. I have no doubt he will be ready and we thank God we were fortunate to enroll our son in this great school!

Posted October 13, 2007

I too, am not a parent, but I graduated last spring, and I have nothing but praise for the Cascia education. People in my classes think I am a genius, thanks to the Cascia education. Everyone at Cascia is taught time management: I have had no occasion to disregard that here at college. Cascia prepared me in every way for my college experience. If at all possible, I want to send my child there someday.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted September 17, 2007

My child is a new student in the Cascia Upper School. We have had the most positive school experience one could hope for. The school is challenging, however the teachers go the last mile to provide all that is needed to help the students succeed. The leadership and staff are wonderful & caring. The students are unlike any I have seen in any school. They are friendly, accepting, and supportive of each other, regardless of social status. Other parents are welcoming and helpful. Expect to be amazed. I never dreamed that a school like this could exist in this day and age. My child has flourished in all ways at this school. Thanks Cascia!

Posted September 25, 2005

I currently attend Cascia Hall. I think the academics and preparation that Cascia gives you is just what you will need for college. Cascia prepares you in every way -- whether it be AP courses, excellent college counseling, offering a wide variety of after school activities, or just strong academics -- Cascia has it all! Cascia is also in the process of building a State-of-the-Art Performing Arts Center. It will be completed in the Fall of 2006. It is supposed to be amazing -- with seating for more than 700. It will become the glory of the campus. And, just take a look at where Cascia is located -- beautiful midtown -- Utica Square is within walking distance -- perfece place to hang out after school with a Starbucks Frappuccino! GO COMMANDOS!
—Submitted by a student

Posted May 27, 2005

I am not a parent, i am an alumni with every intention of sending my children to this school. it not only has the best math program in oklahoma but it is a safe environment with teachers that know their students. Their AP chemistry teacher, above all, is the best a school could ask for. her teaching methods are absolutely stellar.
—Submitted by a former student

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 2%

College readiness and student pathways

Students typically attend these schools prior to attending this school Local Private Schools
Diocesan Middle Schools
Area Public Schools
Read more about resources at this school
Source: Manually entered by a school official.

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

School end time
  • 3 p.m.
  • Rev. Bernard C. Scianna, OSA, PhD, Headmaster
  • Coed
Is there an application process?
Affiliation

• Gifted / high performing
  • Honors track
  • Internships
  • STEM
Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious
Bi-lingual or language immersion programs offered

Foreign languages taught

Transportation options
  • Buses/vans for students only
  • Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Tulsa

• Drama

School culture

Dress Code
  • Uniforms
  • The cascia parent faculty association (cpfa) holds two major fundraisers every year. in addition to supporting the school financially, the cpfa assists with numerous school events and community service projects. monthly board meetings are held on campus and open to all community members. each class has a monthly brown bag luncheon.