6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school is built on three core values: truth, unity, and love. They hold their students accountable to these traditions.

Cascia Hall is a great investment. The one-on-one attention they are able to give to their students promotes long-term success. As I am celebrating my 10-year reunion this year, I am reminded frequently that my success was built on the foundation of my education received at Cascia. They gave me the tools to succeed and shaped me into well-rounded, hard-working adult.

The teachers, administration and other families have always made my family feel welcome and a part of the school. When my children have been challenged by the curriculum they have found available resources before it was too late.

While I had some good teachers, the students made my life hell for three years. If things haven't changed, be prepared for psychological scars.

As a parent of students in both the Upper and Middle schools at Cascia, I am pleased that my children are in an environment where they are pushed to excel academically, not only by the faculty, but by their peers too. They are encouraged to participate in many extracurricular activities, in addition to team sports. Our children love the environment and really feel like they're developing relationships which will extend well beyond graduation.

Cascia Hall is my daughter's home away from home! I could not ask for better faculty and staff to teach her in her academic endeavors!! They also care for the whole student...mind, body and SPIRIT!!

My school is a Catholic Augustinian institution of learning. My school is my home away from home. Our core values, truth, unity, and charity, are consciously embodied by both faculty and students in and out of the classroom. Our curriculum is rigorous, our students rise to every challenge, and our parents support and appreciate the faculty and staff. we are working to diversify our student body.

Cascia Hall is an absolutely amazing school. While I'm a big believer that no school is perfect and no administration/faculty is perfect, I truly believe Cascia Hall stands behind their values and is 100% committed to their students. I have no doubt that once my children graduate, they will be completely prepared for college.

Both of my daughters have graduated from Cascia Hall. I contribute their success to Cascia. They learned in high school what it takes to succeed. They learned that hard work and dedication will take you where you want to go. It was not all books at Cascia, it was the Augustinians, faculty and staff that offered them so much leading to a well-rounded education. Both have graduated from college with extraordinary grades (Cascia taught them how to study from the day they walked through the front door) and both are well on their way to successful careers. If I had it to do over, again, I would do exactly what I did the first time and choose Cascia Hall for the outstanding education that it offers! I asked my girls if they would choose Cascia, again, and both said they would do it all over, again, at Cascia!! GO COMMANDOS!!

My school is Cascia Hall Preparatory School in Tulda, Ok. What a wonderful environment for your 6 th thru 12 th grader! The curriculum is rigorous and impressive, prepares kids for college in so many ways. It is steeped in many years of tradition but exploring new educational frontiers constantly. The faculty has been wonderful for my kids, always encouraging them to participate in class and in after school activities. Love the educational environment of the Augustinians. Love all the service projects the kids participate in as well. Teaching our kids about doing for others is so important.

Last modified Cascia Hall Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12