6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted May 26, 2015
The teachers, administration and other families have always made my family feel welcome and a part of the school. When my children have been challenged by the curriculum they have found available resources before it was too late.

Cascia Hall Preparatory School 2

Posted November 21, 2014
While I had some good teachers, the students made my life hell for three years. If things haven't changed, be prepared for psychological scars.

Posted May 01, 2014
As a parent of students in both the Upper and Middle schools at Cascia, I am pleased that my children are in an environment where they are pushed to excel academically, not only by the faculty, but by their peers too. They are encouraged to participate in many extracurricular activities, in addition to team sports. Our children love the environment and really feel like they're developing relationships which will extend well beyond graduation.

Posted April 26, 2014
Cascia Hall is my daughter's home away from home! I could not ask for better faculty and staff to teach her in her academic endeavors!! They also care for the whole student...mind, body and SPIRIT!!

Posted April 12, 2014
My school is a Catholic Augustinian institution of learning. My school is my home away from home. Our core values, truth, unity, and charity, are consciously embodied by both faculty and students in and out of the classroom. Our curriculum is rigorous, our students rise to every challenge, and our parents support and appreciate the faculty and staff. we are working to diversify our student body.

Posted November 11, 2013
Cascia Hall is an absolutely amazing school. While I'm a big believer that no school is perfect and no administration/faculty is perfect, I truly believe Cascia Hall stands behind their values and is 100% committed to their students. I have no doubt that once my children graduate, they will be completely prepared for college.

Posted October 18, 2013
Both of my daughters have graduated from Cascia Hall. I contribute their success to Cascia. They learned in high school what it takes to succeed. They learned that hard work and dedication will take you where you want to go. It was not all books at Cascia, it was the Augustinians, faculty and staff that offered them so much leading to a well-rounded education. Both have graduated from college with extraordinary grades (Cascia taught them how to study from the day they walked through the front door) and both are well on their way to successful careers. If I had it to do over, again, I would do exactly what I did the first time and choose Cascia Hall for the outstanding education that it offers! I asked my girls if they would choose Cascia, again, and both said they would do it all over, again, at Cascia!! GO COMMANDOS!!

Posted October 17, 2013
My school is Cascia Hall Preparatory School in Tulda, Ok. What a wonderful environment for your 6 th thru 12 th grader! The curriculum is rigorous and impressive, prepares kids for college in so many ways. It is steeped in many years of tradition but exploring new educational frontiers constantly. The faculty has been wonderful for my kids, always encouraging them to participate in class and in after school activities. Love the educational environment of the Augustinians. Love all the service projects the kids participate in as well. Teaching our kids about doing for others is so important.

Posted October 14, 2013
I am a current parent of 3 students at Cascia Hall. The Cascia experience has been nothing but exceptional from day one. The faculty/staff are some of the most dedicated professionals I have ever seen, always encouraging the students to go that extra mile to be the very best that they can be. Excellence is encouraged in the classroom, on the playing field/court/matt/stage and in life. The community that surrounds you at Cascia Hall is one of love and character in which all are welcome. You know you are in the right place when the kids consider Cascia an extension of their family and they don't want to let their family down so they strive to be their best.

Posted October 14, 2013
There is no perfect school and there are no perfect people. Cascia Hall is, however, a wonderful place to have your children educated. It is a safe, loving environment where it is COOL to be smart. The students are encouraged to be involved in extracurricular activities of all kinds from chorus to plays to robotics to debate to athletics - there's something for everyone. Don't be intimidated by the location (near Utica Square) or by the beautiful campus - there are capable and caring teachers, administrators, kids and parents at Cascia Hall and children of all backgrounds are welcome. The Christian principals that the school was founded on are still alive and well in the hallways and in the classrooms. Perfection - no. Striving to be close to perfection - yes and your child will be inspired to do and be their best at Cascia. I currently have two children at this school.

Cascia Hall Preparatory School
2520 South Yorktown Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74114
Last modified Cascia Hall Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12