Posted February 11, 2015
We have been very pleased with St. Pius. This school provides an excellent, affordable Catholic education. Yes, as the previous reviewer noted, the administration and dedicated parent volunteers are working very hard to raise funds to complete our new school. The first phase will be completed by this summer! Rather than complaining about the fundraising efforts, did this previous reviewer volunteer to help? Perhaps this parent doesn't understand that at a private school, the school must raise its own funds for buildings. I am glad that our principal and Father Matt are going to bat for our kids every day to raise the necessary funds for a state-of-the-art school building. I want a principal and pastor who advocate for our children like Mrs. Bell and Father Matt! We are blessed to have our children at St. Pius.

St Pius X School 2

Posted March 11, 2014
I am a parent at this school. I'm glad the school is getting a new building but we really need a new principal. I'm sure some people will defend her but I have seen/heard about the way that she has treated many parents if they get on her bad side. The priest is a nice guy but responsible in that he does nothing to stop it. The school seems desperate for money and panders to those who are the "big donators".
3 people found this helpful

Posted June 10, 2009
St. Pius X is an excellent school with dedicated and caring teachers and administration who strive to bring out the best in each student. The proof? Smiling faces all over campus; students who respect one another, themselves, and their school; and a community of families that are happy and proud to work together to continue the mission of this wonderful school. If you want well-rounded, self-confident, well-educated children, check out St. Pius X!

Posted May 22, 2009
I have two children at St. Pius and one that will begin there in a year. I absolutely love the school and the community that comes with it. My children are very happy as well which is important to me. The leadership at the school is excellent and I've found the principal to be very good at communicating with the parents. I'd highly recommend St. Pius X.

Posted October 09, 2008
I am a student at St. Pius currently and I think the school is wonderful, but some of the teachers doesn't exactly teach clearly and gives us homework that has nothing to do with what they are teaching us. Anyway I love this school alot and I don't think I want to graduate yet!

Posted March 20, 2008
St. Pius is definitely a 'great school' - my children are recieving an exemplary education, but at the same time they're amongst a wonderful group of children that are learning to become contributing members of society. The principal, who has just been with us for a year, has done a wonderful job and has really gotten everyone excited about the future of our school. If you're interested in the school, I would recommend you just check out the website, because it is full of information.

Posted August 28, 2007
I have children in preschool and kindergarten and absolutely love the environment. The teachers are caring and easy to get along with. My son is being challenged in kindergarten which I appreciate. St. Pius has an excellent Academic Bowl team that won the competition in the northeast region. St. Pius X won first among the Catholic Math Counts team in Tulsa. My point is that even the brightest children are challenged at Pius.

Posted August 28, 2007
We have three children at St. Pius X School and we are very happy to have them there. Our children are not only getting a fantastic education, but they experience a safe, caring, disciplined, spiritual-based environment. Our St. Pius X School community is unique because of our new energetic and visionary principal, our intelligent and nurturing teachers, and also our wonderful, involved parents. We feel strongly that this is the best place for our children to go to school.

Posted August 19, 2007
We are very excited for the new school year. Changes are being made, but they are subtle so that there is not a major upheaval for our children. As with any school, public or private, parent/family involvement is the key. Your child and your family will get out of St. Pius what you put into it. We've recently moved within 1 mile of another catholic school in Tulsa but choose to go OUT OF OUR WAY to bring our daughter back to school at St. Pius. We are looking for GREAT things to come in the future of St. Pius X School.

Posted August 07, 2007
We love this school and this community. Many exciting changes are on the horizon with our new principal and our 50th Anniversary. Parent involvement is a key part of the success we experience at St. Pius X.

St Pius X School