PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (4 responses)

Posted February 17, 2016
My son graduated from St. Pius and now attends Bishop Kelley. He was well prepared for his high school experience. St. Pius is a loving, close community. The teachers work incredibly hard to meet the needs of all of their students, whether they are excelling or struggling. I highly recommend St. Pius!

Posted February 16, 2016
As an alum of the school I could not have asked for a better foundation in life. I received a solid academic education as well as a base for an ongoing moral, responsible life. My experience at St Pius helped me to the extent that I chose to send my own children to the school. My three children are now in 4th grade, 2nd grade, and preschool. We have been there for the last five years and love it. My children are loved and supported by the faculty and staff and they are excelling academically. The teachers have also done well at accomadating the unique needs of my children. The new school buildings are state of the art and amazing. It is so wonderful that the kids now have modern facilities (with a tornado shelter) to go along with all of other great qualities of the school.

Posted February 16, 2016
Both of my girls attended St. Pius X from Kindergarten - 8th grade. They received a great education both academically and spiritually. The teachers were always available to help in any that they could, and our priest was very visible throughout the school day visiting classrooms. The administration works very hard to ensure that our children are well prepared to enter high school. Thanks to the great start my children received from St. Pius X School, they have become faith filled responsible citizens!

St Pius X School 4

Posted February 16, 2016
As a parent of a student at St. Pius X, I could not be more happy with the choice we have made to send our son to a private Catholic school. Not only is he in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility, the education he is receiving is more than I could have expected. I highly recommend this school. Small class sizes, rigorous curriculum, and a faith based education.

Posted February 16, 2016
St. Pius X School is amazing! My kids are receiving an excellent education and their teachers are absolutely committed to our school. For the few that have complaints, please take it with a grain of salt. You can't please all of the people all of the time, but Fr. Matt and Mrs. Bell certainly try.

Posted February 15, 2016
We love the St. Pius X community and are so thankful for the teachers and administration, small class sizes for personal attention, and the close communication from all! We highly recommend this school for safety and educational advancement for preK-8th graders!

Posted February 04, 2016
Halfway through our fourth year at St. Pius, I know this school was the right choice for our family. We are also excited that next school year, our 3rd and 6th grade daughters will both have brand new, state-of-the-art classrooms in the new Early Childhood/Elementary and Middle School buildings. So in addition to awesome teachers, an inclusive community of faith and rigorous curriculum, St. Pius now has top notch facilities to match. Our kids have experienced great personal growth by participating in programs like Academic Bowl, sports (volleyball & basketball), Middle School service hours (volunteering at our local Food Bank, school events, selling concessions, etc.), Library Club, Student Council and even the new after-school Running Club. I think St. Pius is one of Tulsa's best kept secrets. Glad we found it!

St Pius X School 2

Posted November 20, 2015
I am a very unhappy parent at Saint Pius X school in Tulsa, OK. The school does not recognize the Oklahoma laws for a sole custodial parent, and this causes much havoc for me as a single mom with more than one child at the school. It cascades to the children negatively affecting their young lives. The non-custodial parent has the right to see grades, participate in school activities, etc. However, by Oklahoma law the sole custodial parent makes decisions for education, medical, and counseling for the children. Again, at Saint Pius school the custodial parent is not recognized properly according to OK statutes. If you are a single mom with sole custody think twice about putting your child at this school. The principal will turn against you with charming communication from a non-custodial parent in a heartbeat. Also the school refuses to follow visitation orders from the court, and they will allow your child to be removed from the school without confirmation from the custodial parent. It is not a matter of nicer buildings or fund raising, it's a matter of a school not recognizing the rights of the primary/sole custodial parent ... even when you are the one paying tuition.

Posted February 11, 2015
We have been very pleased with St. Pius. This school provides an excellent, affordable Catholic education. Yes, as the previous reviewer noted, the administration and dedicated parent volunteers are working very hard to raise funds to complete our new school. The first phase will be completed by this summer! Rather than complaining about the fundraising efforts, did this previous reviewer volunteer to help? Perhaps this parent doesn't understand that at a private school, the school must raise its own funds for buildings. I am glad that our principal and Father Matt are going to bat for our kids every day to raise the necessary funds for a state-of-the-art school building. I want a principal and pastor who advocate for our children like Mrs. Bell and Father Matt! We are blessed to have our children at St. Pius.

St Pius X School 2

Posted March 11, 2014
I am a parent at this school. I'm glad the school is getting a new building but we really need a new principal. I'm sure some people will defend her but I have seen/heard about the way that she has treated many parents if they get on her bad side. The priest is a nice guy but responsible in that he does nothing to stop it. The school seems desperate for money and panders to those who are the "big donators".

St Pius X School