PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I myself go to this school, and it is my second home. Even though it's a small school, Saints Peter and Paul is a good school for children of all ages.

I went to this school as a child and now I have a son and daughter both going there. It is a wonderful school. I loved it and both of my children do too. They are getting a very good education and the teachers there are all experienced. It is a very positive environment for children. If you are looking for a Catholic school for your children, I suggest this one.

I have 2 daughters at the school now and put 2 other daughters through the school. My experience is excellent. Our 4 daughters have received a very balanced education and are well prepared for high school. The teachers and administration are well qualified and focused on the students. Great school.

It is sad to say that this school is not what it used to be. I used to be a caring, academically challenging school. The early Elementary grades are better that the Middle School. Several students' scores actually went backwards. The school has a huge bullying problem which they seem to ignore. I know that several parents have left because of it. The leadership is non-existant.

I have 3 children at this school. They focus on social, christian relationships. Small class sizes aid in better instruction and understanding

I have a son which attended the 3-year old program. It was a very positive experience for him. He always had fun, as well as demonstrated in many ways that he was learning through his 'play.' The teachers were professional and caring at the same time. It's a positive, diverse, and Catholic environment that finds unique ways to connect with the children.

Last modified Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8