Posted September 24, 2013
I myself go to this school, and it is my second home. Even though it's a small school, Saints Peter and Paul is a good school for children of all ages.

Posted January 22, 2012
I went to this school as a child and now I have a son and daughter both going there. It is a wonderful school. I loved it and both of my children do too. They are getting a very good education and the teachers there are all experienced. It is a very positive environment for children. If you are looking for a Catholic school for your children, I suggest this one.

Posted February 25, 2011
I have 2 daughters at the school now and put 2 other daughters through the school. My experience is excellent. Our 4 daughters have received a very balanced education and are well prepared for high school. The teachers and administration are well qualified and focused on the students. Great school.

Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School 1

Posted September 18, 2010
It is sad to say that this school is not what it used to be. I used to be a caring, academically challenging school. The early Elementary grades are better that the Middle School. Several students' scores actually went backwards. The school has a huge bullying problem which they seem to ignore. I know that several parents have left because of it. The leadership is non-existant.

Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
I have 3 children at this school. They focus on social, christian relationships. Small class sizes aid in better instruction and understanding

Posted December 13, 2007

Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School 0

Posted July 19, 2007
I have a son which attended the 3-year old program. It was a very positive experience for him. He always had fun, as well as demonstrated in many ways that he was learning through his 'play.' The teachers were professional and caring at the same time. It's a positive, diverse, and Catholic environment that finds unique ways to connect with the children.

Posted October 10, 2005
My siblings and I attended this school during childhood. I now have a child that is a student there and will send my youngest as well when age allows. I believe this school is very devoted to my children's education, sense of well-being and religion. Placing all at an equal level of importance, I feel my children will grow and flourish to the best degree possible in this nuuring environment. I would recommend it to every parent!

Posted August 24, 2004
I have 2 children that attend this school. The staff of this school seem to be devoted to the school and the children. My children have developed a strong sense of respect for others, and responsibility for themselves. I could not have chosen a better school. I love this school. Sts. Peter & Paul thrives off excellence!

Posted July 25, 2004
I have 2 children that attend Peter & Paul. We have found it to be a wonderful place for our children. They receive a great education but also so much more! The teachers are loving and encouraging to each student. The principal knows every student by name. This school is like a big family. The preschool is also very wonderful! They do many educational field trips and a lot of learning. Any child would be blessed to attend this wonderful school.

Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School
1428 North 67th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74115
Last modified Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sts Peter & Paul Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top