Posted June 09, 2013
My children's school is the best. The teacher's go the extra mile to help their students. Our new principal did an awesome job her first year in her new role. We may be small, but we have great stars rising out of our classrooms every year. Our graduated Eighth Graders go on to high school and maintain their grades. In fact, most are on the honor roll. We are also renovating our school to make some great improvements for our future students. Great things are happening at St. Catherine. Come check us out.

Posted January 17, 2012
Saint Catherine's is a wonderful school. Teachers and administrators put out great effort to make sure that ALL students learn according to their ability. Students who have attended there do well academically and socially in high school. My step-granddaughter, who was very behind in all subjects when she started there, was helped by all the teachers and advanced nearly 4 grade levels in two years. She is now doing well in high school -- but couldn't have without St. Catherine.

Posted August 20, 2009
Saint Catherine School has provided my family with a home away from home for the last eight years. The teachers are as dedicated to helping my child learn as my husband and I are, and will often go out of their way to ensure his needs are met both academically and spiritually.

St Catherine School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
Saint Catherine School has challenging academics, talented teachers, and a focus on helping children learn to take ownership of their own success. It is a wonderful, loving environment that nurtures both mind and soul. We love it!

St Catherine School 0

Posted May 21, 2008
I have been simply amazed with St. Catherine School. The family environment as well as the strong academics makes this one of Tulsa's small treasures. The small class sizes have done wonders for my daughter as does the Christian environment. Thank you Fr. Matt, Vicki Adams, St. Catherine Parish and the Diocese of Tulsa for keeping this school a treasure! I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants the best for their child.

Posted March 06, 2007
Saint Catherine School strives to reach every student at his/her level and offer challenges to help each child move beyond expectations. The teachers are all very helpful and dedicated to the children. The small class sizes make every child feel a sense of belonging, and the whole community is like being part of a large extended family.

St Catherine School 4

Posted August 14, 2006

Posted December 02, 2005
This is an incredible Catholic school. With high academic standards as well as HIGH religious standards, this is the only Catholic school in the Diocese that celebrates Mass Tues through Friday and is required for all students to attend. Fr. Matt is involved on a daily basis with the school and Sisters of St. Francis teach at the school.

St Catherine School