PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Bullying is nonexistant in this school because the class size is small , enough that the students are tight knit throughout the school year. If anything even remotely unkind is said, the teachers nip it in the bud appropriately and swift. Unlike other larger private schools, nobody here seems entitled, better than anyone. The staff really care for each and every student. At pick up and drop off, the principle is there to greet your child at the car, help carry bags, books, open car door for the smaller children. It is a different world at this school, in comparison the other schools. For me, a huge burden is lifted off me just by having my kids here. Problems in previous schools such as bully kids, parents, drama, exclusion do not happen at this school. It is a gem many don' t know about.

My children's school is the best. The teacher's go the extra mile to help their students. Our new principal did an awesome job her first year in her new role. We may be small, but we have great stars rising out of our classrooms every year. Our graduated Eighth Graders go on to high school and maintain their grades. In fact, most are on the honor roll. We are also renovating our school to make some great improvements for our future students. Great things are happening at St. Catherine. Come check us out.

Saint Catherine's is a wonderful school. Teachers and administrators put out great effort to make sure that ALL students learn according to their ability. Students who have attended there do well academically and socially in high school. My step-granddaughter, who was very behind in all subjects when she started there, was helped by all the teachers and advanced nearly 4 grade levels in two years. She is now doing well in high school -- but couldn't have without St. Catherine.

Saint Catherine School has provided my family with a home away from home for the last eight years. The teachers are as dedicated to helping my child learn as my husband and I are, and will often go out of their way to ensure his needs are met both academically and spiritually.

Saint Catherine School has challenging academics, talented teachers, and a focus on helping children learn to take ownership of their own success. It is a wonderful, loving environment that nurtures both mind and soul. We love it!

I have been simply amazed with St. Catherine School. The family environment as well as the strong academics makes this one of Tulsa's small treasures. The small class sizes have done wonders for my daughter as does the Christian environment. Thank you Fr. Matt, Vicki Adams, St. Catherine Parish and the Diocese of Tulsa for keeping this school a treasure! I would highly recommend this school to anyone who wants the best for their child.

Saint Catherine School strives to reach every student at his/her level and offer challenges to help each child move beyond expectations. The teachers are all very helpful and dedicated to the children. The small class sizes make every child feel a sense of belonging, and the whole community is like being part of a large extended family.

Last modified St Catherine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8