Tulsa, OK

Posted February 03, 2014
My children have been at Bishop Kelley for the last 4 years. We have two graduates and one attending. Our two who are off to college felt very prepared for college. We have been very impressed with BK. It is our first Catholic School experience and we think it has been a great investment in our children's education and spiritual development. Our kids have loved the comfortable environment they are in at BK. As a parent I like big things like the small class size and small things like that hand holding is the only form of public displays of affection allowed. I would like to see more school Mass. Otherwise, my family thinks BK is perfect.

Posted January 30, 2014
Bishop Kelley is truly a "life preparatory school." We have been blessed to become a part of this amazing, caring community. Teachers and administration take an interest in the students as people, as individuals. Students are encouraged to become actively invloved in their education and extracurriclar activites. There is a way for everyone, students and paretns, to be involved.

Posted June 23, 2012
Both our children attended Bishop Kelley and received an excellent education. Just importantly, they learned that success not only comes from personal achievement, but how you give back to our community. I really think Bishop Kelley is about helping kids prepare not only for college, but for life.

Posted July 14, 2011
Fantastic institution that not only prepares students for the academic rigors of college but also for life in the real world. I am forever indebted to Bishop Kelley High School for the wonderful memories, friendships and opportunities it has, and continues to bless me with every single day.

Posted May 12, 2010
Bishop Kelley has someplace for every student to fit in, as freshmen students may not realize this and be quick to want to leave. I have made a home with the school and so has so much of my family, my brother came as a complete outsider with no athletic ability and a positive attitude and had the best four years of his life. There really is not mold to fit in there. You just need to have a positive attitude and look for oppurtunites to get involved, i've learned this the hard way and am sad to leave the school in a week to graduate. I will most certainly be sending my children here

Bishop Kelley High School 1

Posted August 13, 2009
As a student currently attending the school, I must say that I am very unsatisfied with the school. I am a transfer, (having moved to the Tulsa area 2 months ago) and am basically ignored as I move through the hallways, just because I don't fit the stereotypical mold that most other students fit. My teachers seem nice and helpful... Although not to me specifically. Again, I feel like I am ignored, as the teachers seem to care more about the students they know or athletes that do well on the school's teams. I'm hoping to transfer out of the school asap.

Posted May 24, 2007
Bishop Kelley is a wonderful school that allows students to be heard. They are people and not numbers. Students and parents are treated with respect.

Posted September 23, 2006
As a former BK student, I found they offered plenty of Advance Placement classes and extra curricular opportunities for every interest! A lot of people participate in some sport, but I, along with plenty of others, did not play a sport and did not find that a huge deal either way. This school offers a great education for what ever your intelligence level/learning ability/disability. As the only diocesan high school, it serves the diocese very well. The philosophy of educating the whole person: emotionally, academically, spiritually and physically is successfully carried out.

Bishop Kelley High School 2

Posted August 25, 2006
Bishop Kelley is a nice school for students who are gifted athletes, socially aware, socially adept, and socially connected. Those who do not fit this mold have a hard time finding school-sponsored activities in which they can participate. As the Catholic Diocesan school for the Eastern Oklahoma, this school should put the student before sports, activities, and convenience. In our experience, the student does not have a place in the school's priorities or stated mission--it is built around the convenience, budget, and inclinations of the existing staff, alumni, and parents of athletes.

Posted June 30, 2006
Without doubt one of the finest schools in Oklahoma.

Bishop Kelley High School
3905 South Hudson Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74135
Last modified Bishop Kelley High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Kelley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top