PK-5, 7-12
Tulsa, OK
Students enrolled: 1,000
Before care: Yes

Posted December 06, 2014
Love it, so far my kids can grow spiritual and intellectual. Multicultural school. Save and family friendly too

Posted November 07, 2013
Victory Christian (High) School has been an amazing choice for our family. From the first day when my kids transferred from public schools they were openly welcomed by other students at VCS. At my first parent teacher conference the teacher prayed with us and for my child. When my kids go to school each day they know that there are adults and friends that care about them and hold them accountable in a loving environment. Quality education and extra curricular activities with strong unapologetic Christian values.

Posted October 09, 2013
This feels like a family. I love this school! I wouldn't want me kids anywhere else.

Victory Christian School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
I have had kids attending Victory Christian School for the last 13 years. We have been very pleased with the quality of education they have received. The teachers are wonderful!

Posted September 26, 2013
As is the case with most parents, my husband and I are very serious about our son's education. Therefore, choosing Victory Christian was one of the BEST investments we have made for his future, thus far. By attending a Christian school AND being "spiritually-influenced", along with preparing him for college, the impact is both necessary and important. Priceless!

Posted September 25, 2013
Victory Christian school has been a blessing in the lives of our family. Our son started in 9th grade and did not know a single person at Victory. Because of the atmosphere and culture at Victory, our son has flourished academically, emotionally and Spiritually. Also, our son has been part of the varsity football team for 4 years. I cannot say enough about the positive influence Victory football and the amazing coaching staff has made in his life.

Posted September 25, 2013
My child has been at Victory since k-4, and as we have had our struggles the teachers have been wonderful and have worked with us and not against to help find a solution to work with our child what ever situation arises. We love the fact that the academics as well as the whole man is nurtured and encouaged. We love that chapel is offered as well.

Posted September 25, 2013
The faculty and administration of Victory Christian School are passionately committed to preparing the students to excel academically and spiritually. The way the students respond favorably and respectfully to their teachers and coaches is a sign of the effectiveness and professionalism of the faculty. The athletic, music, and art programs are first rate. My son is a 9th grader. His exceptional scores on the PSAT reflect the excellent job his teachers have done. His biology class takes the students on multiple field trips [museum, fossil digs, etc.]. Each week the students enjoy chapel services. I recently overheard my son telling a friend that he loved to go to chapel. The positive, spiritual impact this school has made on his life is of infinite value to me. This upcoming spring, students have the opportunity to travel to Nicaragua for a missions trip. Regular, useful communication from teachers, coaches, and the principal via attractive newsletters and emails help us stay on top of all the various activities and assignments. Parents are welcomed to become involved in helping the school. This has resulted in a sense of community that is special.

Posted September 24, 2013
Victory is not perfect. There are no perfect people and there are no perfect schools. What I can tell you is the teachers make the difference in the school. Every teacher my daughter has had has believed in her encouraged her worked with her and brought her to a new level. My daughter knows more about the Bible than most adults I know. I credit that to the excellent Christian education she's gotten. I needed someone to love my daughter. Public school didn't these people did. I'm thankful!

Posted September 24, 2013
VCS is an amazing school. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to send our son.

Victory Christian School
7700 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74136
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5, 7-12
Victory Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top