PK-5, 7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Student (2 responses)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 09, 2016
They blame you for things you didn't do a lot. And the kids are learning from what they do

Victory Christian School 3

Posted March 09, 2016
I can say that it is easy to get friends and everyone is kind to one another. But administration is treating people very miserable.

Victory Christian School 1

Posted October 23, 2015
Our children transferred from another prep school when we moved to Tulsa. We had high hopes only to be let down. The curriculum is really old and weak. There are no foreign languages offered in elementary. They use very little technology. Math is taught at a snails pace. Our children completed the 4th grade math book in the second semester of the third grade but had to again do the same work in 4th grade that they had mastered. There is no celebration for academic excellence. At times we have been unsure what of our kids progress, when assignments are due, and how to keep up with what our children are doing in class. The worse of part VCS is its weak administration. Our children were called into the principal on several occasions without prior parental notice. Rules seem to very basis and unfairly administered. They take scriptures out of context in order to justify their unfair treatment of children. We decided a Good Public school is better than VCS any day!

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted October 14, 2015
Even when I got suspension out of nowhere, the students there still treated me very kindly and that is why I'm a bit sad when I have to say bye to them.

Victory Christian School 3

Posted October 14, 2015
I've just transferred out of Victory and I have to say, despite all the great friends and teachers that I've met here, the administrators treated people like nothing. And the behavior of the teacher regarding some incidents is really unacceptable. And right in the first day of school, the principals had already mentioned about transferring to another school. And I'm telling you, as an international student here, avoid going to Victory if you guys are not Christians nor act like you are; the administrators there will make your life miserable.

Posted September 22, 2015
VCS is a great school! My son started going his 5th grade year somewhat scared and hesitant, but in just a few weeks after he started he stated he loved it, and soon saying he couldn't imagine going to another school. He just recently graduated and is at ORU. One of the many reasons I liked having my son at VCS is that it is locally and globally visioned and plenty of opportunity to become apart of both visions through local outreach and global missions, training your children to see life beyond themselves. You can't put a price on the investment it is to have your child planted in a school that not only has excellent academics but also imparts a genuine spiritual experience as a result of implementing the Living Word of God- ministering to the spirit, soul and body. VCS solidifies the godly foundation that parents are already instilling in them...there is power in agreement! Go Victory Conquerors!!!

Posted December 06, 2014
Love it, so far my kids can grow spiritual and intellectual. Multicultural school. Save and family friendly too

Posted November 07, 2013
Victory Christian (High) School has been an amazing choice for our family. From the first day when my kids transferred from public schools they were openly welcomed by other students at VCS. At my first parent teacher conference the teacher prayed with us and for my child. When my kids go to school each day they know that there are adults and friends that care about them and hold them accountable in a loving environment. Quality education and extra curricular activities with strong unapologetic Christian values.

Posted October 09, 2013
This feels like a family. I love this school! I wouldn't want me kids anywhere else.

Victory Christian School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
I have had kids attending Victory Christian School for the last 13 years. We have been very pleased with the quality of education they have received. The teachers are wonderful!

7700 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74136
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5, 7-12