Tulsa, OK

Evangelistic Temple School 1

Posted July 27, 2011
This is the worst school ever. The principal mr. Fulmer is so rude and screams at the children. I pulled my child out immediatly.

Posted April 07, 2010
Great school !!!! Compared to other schools it's not to strict (like a prision) and not to laid back (like you could get away with anything) You get a great education, their great in science and math. Your not going to be able to get away from all the drama from going to school but it's not to bad at ETS.

Posted May 14, 2009
Evangelistic Temple is a five star Christian school. The teachers are really great and they help support what the family teaches at home. Parental involvement is very high at the school and the quality of education is outstanding. The school has expanded and now it teaches students all the way through the 12th grade which is great because I can keep the same high quality all through the high school years. The school has a wonderful Christian summer camp program that keeps the kids busy and having fun while I'm at work.

Posted November 22, 2008
Evangelistic Temple is hands-down the best school we have seen in Tulsa. Our daughter has learned to read and do math faster here than children in other schools. She loves the teachers and the students. We love the high quality education and the Christian foundation and teaching. We recommend this school to any parent, in fact, we encourage everyone to give ETS a try!

Evangelistic Temple School 4

Posted April 06, 2008
Its alright, they give us a little too much homework sometimes, but none on wednesday..Its not allowed cuz of church. They are kinda strict, but if you dont mess around and try noy to get in trouble, the teachers will like you. Personally, i love the teachers, they care about you and want to help you along in your education and in life. Ets is really good in sports and grades, i like it but i want to leave. Ive been there since i was five and i want to branch out. There arent many clubs and extra stuff..But the school is good

Evangelistic Temple School 2

Posted December 26, 2007
For the past four years I have been at ETS I have not enjoyed it as much as I could. The teachers are not the friendliest, or the easiest to work with. It is very uptight. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 15, 2006
We have been at Evangelistic Temple going on 6 years. Our belief is that you cannot live a joyful, moral, and sound life without Christ. ETS is based on a biblical world view on all subjects which prepares our children for life in the real world. Academically ETS students test above the norm in SAT's and rank in the 82-84 percentile. Combine this with a Christian environment and the ability to praise God every day, you can't ask for a better school to send your children to. Three year old to eleventh grade expansion soon to be 12th grade, way to go ETS!

Posted May 09, 2005
We absolutely love this school. We have a daughter who is a high achiever and makes 'straight A's'. We have a son who has ADHD and works very hard but struggles to pass each subject. We are thrilled with how the teachers individualize to work with whatever level and ability the child has. The Godly example of the teacher is such a blessing!

Evangelistic Temple School 4

Posted August 18, 2004
This is a great school. My daughter enjoyed it so much. The atmosphere is amazing, she said she always felt at home. The sports program is awesome, she also enjoyed that. The teaching techniques are great, and so are the teachers. We just love Evangelistic Temple School.

Posted September 09, 2003
I guess the single biggest attribute we have seen with our children at ETS, is the atmosphere of family. There is an incredibly high parent involvement, which most likely culminates the feeling of love and acceptance of all children, and fosters a wonderful atmosphere for learning. Both of our boys are far and away ahead of the public system for their age, and we have also been impressed with how well the school/staff have handled & accommodated our 8yr old, who is ADHD. I can not say enough about ETS, I would highly recommend this school to anyone, who is looking for the challenge to prepare their children for not only college, but how to deal with the world, and their personal relationsip with God.

1339 E 55th St, Tulsa, OK  74105
Last modified Evangelistic Temple School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Evangelistic Temple School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top