Posted May 03, 2014
Great school with awsome atmosphere! I have two kids in elementry and they are doing well then other schools. Peaceful, Learning, loving cammunity where we are free from all types of worries. Small cammunity with hard working teachers !

Posted May 01, 2014
I have 4 children and they all go to Peace Academy. It's a small community school. I have two kids in 2nd grade one in pre-k and the one in kindergarten. Like all small community school we have our challenges and the biggest are the financial restraints. We don't have enough books in our library, we need to update our playground and many more small projects need to be done that requires money. We have wonderful teachers and administration that our doing a great job in taking care of our children. Sending my kids to this school feels like I'm sending it to an extended family that share the same vision of making our children balanced Muslims and productive community members. This money can be very well utilized in our school and help us work towards our kids future. Thank you

Posted May 01, 2014
My children went to this school at very young age. 10 years later im a proud parent of my children's education grades and values. This is a great school led by hard working leadership. It's an A + school .

Posted April 30, 2014
The leadership and administration are excellent and are there to listen to parents and take needed action or steps immediately to any issue at hand. I have only experience with the elementary teachers, but they are gret and have the kids' best interest in mind. They also have very good communication with the parents and rapport with the kids.

Peace Academy 4

Posted December 02, 2013
Overall the school provides a safe, God-centered, morally-upright environment for kids to be educated. The school is doing its with the limited resources it has to provide a quality curriculum with a heavy emphasis on character development. The PTO is very actively involved in the school. While there are limited resources for below average students and for special needs students, the school has graduated academically-excellent students who give back to the community.

Posted November 27, 2013
Like every school, it has its ups and downs but overall a very good school. I am only speaking for elementry school because my kid is in 1st grade. Very good islamic envoirment. Teachers and Principal are going out of way to help my kid's need. Exemplary Principle for any Islamic school. I am very happy.

Peace Academy 1

Posted September 17, 2013
This school is a place guaranteed to destroy your child's future. The grading system is absolutely unfair. Arabic and Quran classes are helping less and destroying the GPA more. Overall, the new leadership is a disaster. Teachers are given too much power over the faculty and principle.

Peace Academy 1

Posted March 23, 2013
Unfortunately, the school teaches at one level, advanced. That does not help the children who would require remedial classes or who would do well on average academically. This makes those children feel like failures. In addition, parents pay for their children to go to this school and many of these children are in some form of tutoring. Sorry, but this school does not offer what public school would offer.

Posted May 05, 2010

Peace Academy 0

Posted October 27, 2008
Does provide fairly good schooling, but not the environment for a highschooler, this is a very true statement

Peace Academy