Tulsa, OK
Students enrolled: 1,121
Before care: Yes

Posted May 06, 2014
This is truely our commitment! The Pursuit of Excellence Through Christ Compassion. Honesty. Respect. Integrity. Service. Trust.

Posted April 15, 2014
I have 2 kids, one graduated from Metro last year and one is in HS. I wouldn't changed our experience at Metro for anything. It is truly a community. The classes are small. The teachers care about the students. It is one big family.

Posted April 10, 2014
I was a student at Metro from 1994-2002. I have nothing but fond memories of this school and it's staff. It's such a great size, not too big, not too small. Growing up with great Christan values helped shape me into who I am today. My husband and I met here and hope to be fortunate enough to send our future children here someday!

Posted April 09, 2014
I have three children at metro and the one thing I love most is the sense of community. This isn't just a school but a family. We take care of each other. The staff truly cares about each and every student and they communicate very well with parents.

Posted April 09, 2014
Metro Christian Academy is a fantastic school! I appreciate the Christian values incorporated throughout the curriculum and environment.

Posted April 09, 2014
I am a high school teacher at Metro Christian Academy. I am also a parent of two students who have attended Metro since they were three years old. I have taught in the public school system for nine years and have been at Metro for 14 years. No school is perfect and every school has its challenges. However, Metro strives to accomplish what no other school in Tulsa has. It has maintained a small class size throughout all grade levels (K-12), it offers Advanced Placement and honors level coursework, It also has a Diagnostic Instruction Center for those students who need additional assistance in a particular area, it has an amazing fine arts program where many students win countless awards, and the varied sports program offered here allows most students to be able to actually participate with excellence. All of this is done in a nurturing, Christian environment. That being said, Christians are still human and will always make mistakes. Therefore, any negative rating given will show that expected imperfection. Metro is a wonderful school but obviously not all families or individual students will necessarily find their niche here or their experience to be the same as others.

Posted April 09, 2014
My school is Metro Christian Academy. I have been a teacher at MCA for 15 years. It is a very strong academic school but it also works to meet the needs of those who might need extra help so that they can achieve educationally. MCA has a family environment where families meet the needs of other families . MCA has a strong athletic program. The goal of the coaches is to help each child develop the skills that God has given them. MCA is a great place to teach and be a student.

Posted January 12, 2014
Metro is a wonderful school with great academics. All 3 of my kids went there and I am hopeful that when I have grandkids they will be fortunate to go there as well. Metro changed leadership last year (Headmaster) and it has been a welcome improvement. Changes have been made for the better and I would highly recommend Metro for all ages. We were very pleased with the academics as well as the Christian experience here.

Posted November 19, 2013
Metro Christian Academy is an excellent college-preparatory school within a wonderful, caring, Christian environment. The elementary school is a great balance of strong academics with fun activities and events. The administration and teachers are professional and work very hard to make it a well-rounded educational experience. Metro is such a blessing to our family.

Posted November 09, 2013
Last year, we moved our Sophomore and 8th grader to Metro from a local 6A school district. We have seen them FLOURISH! We fast felt part of the Metro family, and could not be more pleased. It is amazing to see how nurturing teachers can be when they have small class sizes and good leadership. Diversity is embraced, while encouraging solid Christian principles. I'm trying to think of a negative to make sure this review is fair, and not one thing comes to mind. Our only regret is that we did not make the move sooner.

Metro Christian Academy
6363 South Trenton Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74136
Last modified Metro Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Metro Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top