No rating

Lincoln Christian School

Private | PK-12 | 720 students

Living in Tulsa

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $82,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $610.

Posted July 14, 2011

I have 2 kids at Lincoln and I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is. My kids have a completely well rounded education. The kids and parents are as top notch as the staff. We love it there!

Posted July 29, 2010

My three kids attend Lincoln. It is the best school that I think exists. Coming from a large public school two years ago, I don't know what took us so long to make the change.

Posted April 28, 2010

Both of my kids attend LCS-I have nothing negative to say!! Christian school is what it is!

Posted December 9, 2009

I have a son who is a Sophmore who has attended since he was in K-4 and a daughter in 6th grade that has attended since Kindergarten and there are not enough words to explain my level of peace that my kids are going to this school. I know that I know that I know that I know (to infinity) that my kids are in the safest most academically minded schools with values that I know make the Lord smile with pride. The staff are second to none and the atmosphere of excellence is beyond explanation.

Posted August 26, 2009

I'm so glad that I sent my children to Lincoln. They love the school and so do we(parents). We have seem constant growth in the school and stability in the staff. Just so glad and blessed to be part of it. JShannon proud parent of 2 LCS kids

Posted August 7, 2009

Both of my kids are in this school. They both love the school too. Great facility and great teaching staff.

Posted August 3, 2009

Fabulous school overall. So glad they do not allow everyone in the school. Our past experience with Christian schools is that they percieve the school to be the vehicle to change the child. Therefore, the school becomes the primary ministry to the child. Pastor George clearly articulates that the school is not the primary ministry, the home is. The child must be developed at home. The school supplements and works in cooperation with the parent. Great philosophy!

Posted April 28, 2009

Lincoln Christian is not for everyone or just anyone. Character, Academics and Extra-Curricular activities (in that order) are the priorities at Lincoln. It is an excellent school backed by an incredible church (Church on the Move) that is blessed with a Pastor and a congregation that is serious about investing in their children s future. The facilities are among the very best. Their staff is excellent and truly cares for and loves your child. They do NOT have excessive turnover in staff. Ask any of their staff and they will tell you that they would never go back to public school. It is also one of the most affordable private schools in Oklahoma. Even without a PTA, there are more than enough ways to be a part your child s education. If you want people to trust your review, put your name on it! Brian Hubbard (father of 3 Lincoln students).

Posted March 6, 2009

This is the best school I've ever witnessed. It literally changed the lives of my children. The standards for getting into this school have nothing to do with how 'smart' a child is. Everything is based on God's word. A student must have high moral values to attend here. Pastor George started this school so his church members would have a Godly place to send their children to school. He is an amazing man. You can feel God's presence in every part of the school. Academics are strong. Extra-curricular activities are strong. But most importantly, Godly character is strong! You will not find another place like this in the country.

Posted February 25, 2009

My Daughter started attending LCS last year, and she absolutely LOVES it! When she attended TPS, she was always bored, and never really seemed to get much out of school. However, at LCS she is continually challenged and has greatly increased her knowledge and reading skills because of the goals that she is encouraged to set for herself on a daily basis. She has also been given great opportunities at Lincoln that she would never had gotten at TPS. We will never go back to public schools again!

Posted January 15, 2009

Our son started at LCS 5 years go and we have found that the academics are far better than TPS. The teachers work with the students and with the parents to help the child excell. If they have learning problems, they go above and beyond to help the child conquer it. The spiritual balance and involvement is so important and I feel that they have helped us raise our son to be the godly, patient, and courteous person that we wanted him to be. It takes not only parental involvement but teacher and pastoral involvement to mold a child the way God wants them to be. They encourage the child to look inside themselves, to fnd out what God wants them to do with their lives and help them to acheive that goal. SKuykendall, parent of a Junior

Posted January 8, 2009

My daughter is in 2nd grade. They have great class sizes, academics, and the school has a positive atmosphere. My daughter is happy and thriving.

Posted March 25, 2008

This school has awesome facilities and a good safety plan. The academics are just not where they should be. There is no PTA and it can be a very rigid system. I have witnessed a high administrative and teacher turn-over as well.

Posted March 21, 2008

We have been very pleased with LCS. We had 2 older daughters in TPS, and the difference is amazing. A very well run program, academically and spiritually.

Posted January 21, 2008

My son has attended LCS for the last 3 years and he looks forward to going to school everyday. LCS has molded my now 18 year old son into a fine young man That loves Christ and respects all the hard work from the teachers and staff. Casey-Proud father

Posted August 2, 2007

My family has been very happy at Lincoln. The school board has recruited the best teachers they can find, and the school continues to grow in to the best school in Oklahoma. My only complaint is that there is no orchestra available, but hopefully that will come in the future.

Posted July 23, 2007

I have 3 children in school at LCS and they love it!! I will have 2 more children going to school within the next few years and I look forward to being there for many years to come. The teachers and staff are amazing! Parents and teachers work together to achieve the best academeic success possible for our kids.

Posted August 1, 2006

Last year was my kids first year at Lincoln and there are many good things to say about this awesome school. The teachers are wonderful and the academics are challenging. My kids absolutely love it! After attending 2 different public schools, it was very refreshing to be at a school where they start every day with praise, worship and prayer at Rise and Shine. I agree with one of the other parents' reviews when they stated that you could really sense God's presence. I'm not very familiar with the music and arts, but Lincoln is very big on getting kids involved in at least one extracurricular activity. Parental involvement is higher than I've seen at any other school. Great school.

Posted May 10, 2006

I have attended Lincoln for six years now, thou the school itself is not perfect, I have to say that Lincoln Christian School is the best of its kind. It has a great atmosphere. The school academically challenged me while I was there, as well as spiritually. I also played sports and I think the coaching staff is bar none, the best in any private institution. Overall I have been very pleased with the school s performance.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted April 28, 2006

My grandson started attending Lincoln this year and what an awesome place. I am thoroughly pleased with the results. A very important aspect is how the students start their day....with Rise and Shine. I was so touched one morning when I took my grandson to school and witnessed these young children truly worshipping God and starting their day with a touch from the Father. Truly you could sense the presence of God! Thank you so much for touching and molding these young lives.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 2%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

School start time
  • 8:00
School end time
  • 3:05
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school
Associations
  • ORUEF
Fax number
  • (918) 234-8152

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious