Posted July 14, 2011
I have 2 kids at Lincoln and I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is. My kids have a completely well rounded education. The kids and parents are as top notch as the staff. We love it there!

Posted July 29, 2010
My three kids attend Lincoln. It is the best school that I think exists. Coming from a large public school two years ago, I don't know what took us so long to make the change.

Posted April 28, 2010
Both of my kids attend LCS-I have nothing negative to say!! Christian school is what it is!

Posted December 09, 2009
I have a son who is a Sophmore who has attended since he was in K-4 and a daughter in 6th grade that has attended since Kindergarten and there are not enough words to explain my level of peace that my kids are going to this school. I know that I know that I know that I know (to infinity) that my kids are in the safest most academically minded schools with values that I know make the Lord smile with pride. The staff are second to none and the atmosphere of excellence is beyond explanation.

Posted September 24, 2009

Lincoln Christian School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
I'm so glad that I sent my children to Lincoln. They love the school and so do we(parents). We have seem constant growth in the school and stability in the staff. Just so glad and blessed to be part of it. JShannon proud parent of 2 LCS kids

Posted August 07, 2009
Both of my kids are in this school. They both love the school too. Great facility and great teaching staff.

Posted August 03, 2009
Fabulous school overall. So glad they do not allow everyone in the school. Our past experience with Christian schools is that they percieve the school to be the vehicle to change the child. Therefore, the school becomes the primary ministry to the child. Pastor George clearly articulates that the school is not the primary ministry, the home is. The child must be developed at home. The school supplements and works in cooperation with the parent. Great philosophy!

Lincoln Christian School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
Lincoln Christian is not for everyone or just anyone. Character, Academics and Extra-Curricular activities (in that order) are the priorities at Lincoln. It is an excellent school backed by an incredible church (Church on the Move) that is blessed with a Pastor and a congregation that is serious about investing in their children s future. The facilities are among the very best. Their staff is excellent and truly cares for and loves your child. They do NOT have excessive turnover in staff. Ask any of their staff and they will tell you that they would never go back to public school. It is also one of the most affordable private schools in Oklahoma. Even without a PTA, there are more than enough ways to be a part your child s education. If you want people to trust your review, put your name on it! Brian Hubbard (father of 3 Lincoln students).

Posted March 06, 2009
This is the best school I've ever witnessed. It literally changed the lives of my children. The standards for getting into this school have nothing to do with how 'smart' a child is. Everything is based on God's word. A student must have high moral values to attend here. Pastor George started this school so his church members would have a Godly place to send their children to school. He is an amazing man. You can feel God's presence in every part of the school. Academics are strong. Extra-curricular activities are strong. But most importantly, Godly character is strong! You will not find another place like this in the country.

Lincoln Christian School
1003 North 129th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK  74116
Last modified Lincoln Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lincoln Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top