Posted February 15, 2014
My son attends University School, and loves it. My wife and I are very disillusioned about government schools. If University School wasn't available, we would home school. We are thankful everyday for the school and the teachers who run the place (and the 5 students to 1 teacher ratio, with specialty teachers for Spanish, Chinese, computers, etc.). My son even gets piano lessons at the school once a week. It's awesome. Best school in Tulsa, perhaps anywhere.

Posted December 06, 2012
Best private school in Tulsa !!! I am an expat with children that does not speak English when we came to Tulsa. The teachers and principle are one of the kind and helpfull ! They give full support to our childern, they even got an honour roll for Kumon Math, just few months after they join the school !The kids are awesome (if I can borrow my kids terms), the environment are SUPERB!. It has a very challanging academic program that need collaboration between the children and parents. If you a type of parents that want your kids to learn about responsibility beside having good education. This is your school. The only thing that my kids less like is the amount of homework. Ha ! but who's not ? I am blessed to find a school like this in Tulsa !

Posted April 20, 2011
excellent deep understanding of gifted and talented children strongly recommend this school great student/teacher ratio and a great understanding of social issues common with gifted children parent participation is excellent not stuffy

Posted January 17, 2010
Great school for gifted children. Teacher/student ratio is the best in town and the focus is on getting full potential out of every child. Students are more than prepared to advance to any high school.

Posted July 30, 2009
This is an incredible school. The teacher to student ratio is very high, as well as the parent/teacher communication. The curriculum is advanced. This school produces leaders.

University School