Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2013
Very less interaction between parents and teachers. No homework given to students. Not satisfied with the quality of education in this school.

Posted April 29, 2012
My son is finishing Kindergarten at Union. His teacher, Miss Hayes, is wonderful! We have so enjoyed our experience at Jefferson, the entire school staff is amazing and they provide many services to their students and genuinely care about not just learning, but about the students as individuals. I can's say enough great things about this school!

Posted February 22, 2012
My son has gone here since it opened. Great school! My son has an IEP there and it is always easy to get him extra help. The special teachers always communicate with me regularly and are genuinely interested in helping my son. The kids are well behaved due to the positive reinforcement of the 'Gotta' program. Friendly staff and great teachers.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted September 21, 2011
The school is new and beautiful. The classrooms are fantastic for not just students but for the educators as well. Only complaint is the coach is a bully to the children and the principle doesn't seem to be motivated to do anything about it. (The principle seems pretty nice besides that. )So if your child begins to complain about the coach being mean,,,take it seriously, she really is.

Posted September 05, 2011
We have loved being at Jefferson. This is only our second year, but our kids have had wonderful teachers, and the school itself is brand new and GORGEOUS! They have such a beautiful facility, with AMAZING rooms for art, music, science, and computer lab, as well as a great library. I have loved working with the office staff, as they are very friendly and helpful. The school building is organized in a way to make it feel small and cozy, so as not to overwhelm the younger ones. I have not one complaint for this school so far! I would like to see more parent involvement, but we are still new, so it might just be me...

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
8418 South 107th East Ave, Tulsa, OK  74133
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.