Valliant Middle School 4

Posted May 18, 2011
I had two children go through Valliant Middle School. The education they received there prepared them well for high school. The school had a safe environment with supportive teachers.

Valliant Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2009
My child is in Valliant middle school now. He is on an IEP and like a previous parent stated the teachers don't care what kind of education our kids get. The school has sent him home more this year than he has been in. (the year is almost over). I go for an IEP meeting tomorrow for them to take him out for the rest of the year I am sure. I fought to get him back in school one day a week and now its not working according to his teachers. I have to agree that the school does not care about our children just the money that these children bring to the school. If you have a choice I recommend a different school system is you have a child on an IEP.

Valliant Middle School 1

Posted September 16, 2004
When my kid was going to that school it was bad. Most of the Teachers don't really care about anything but there pay check! There are a few good Teachers. When my child was sick they could care less and she has a heart problem and has to go to the Doctors in Dallas and they would get mad that she missed school to go see her lung and heart Doctor! I am so glad she is no longer in that school, she is now in High School. All of this happed from 2002-2004! That is all I have to say about Valliant Midddle School!

Valliant Middle School
604 Lucas Street, Valliant, OK  74764
Last modified Valliant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valliant Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top