Bad
Good

This school is the best far and wide, it has taught me so many things and the teachers are so nice I'd hate to move to another school. They always tell me to do my best. The teachers are very supportive and kind to anyone they meet. They focus more on teaching than sports which is what many parents look for in a school. The best over all teachers would be Mrs. Chandler, Mr. Timmons, Mrs. Young, and Mrs. Smith. If a student needs any guidence or someone to laugh or look up to I recommend them best. But all the teachers here are wonderful and i plan to bring my kids and teach here one day.

I love valiant I defintly don't think they just care about there check but I understand all of your opinions most of the teachers are leaving this year any way maybe that will help your reviews but I will miss every single one that leaves and I hope to be a teacher some day at valiant they've tought me so much and I'm so prepared for high school and taking on them responsibilities of being a teacher I I'm well aware the paycheck is small but i think it would be worth it and I know they think the same I highly recommend this school for anybody it's such a wonderful school

I done gave my opinion our school is a five star school. My first review was too many words now it tells me I don't have enough.

I had two children go through Valliant Middle School. The education they received there prepared them well for high school. The school had a safe environment with supportive teachers.

My child is in Valliant middle school now. He is on an IEP and like a previous parent stated the teachers don't care what kind of education our kids get. The school has sent him home more this year than he has been in. (the year is almost over). I go for an IEP meeting tomorrow for them to take him out for the rest of the year I am sure. I fought to get him back in school one day a week and now its not working according to his teachers. I have to agree that the school does not care about our children just the money that these children bring to the school. If you have a choice I recommend a different school system is you have a child on an IEP.

Last modified Valliant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.