Verden Elementary School 5

Posted January 15, 2007
I have a pre-k and kindergartner at Verden Elem. The Kindergartner Has a disability of Autism. This was the first one at Verden and they have done everything in the world to learn and to help her. She has a paraprofessional who stays with her throughout the whole day and helps her in whatever the teacher is having them to do. The pre-k child has ADHD and has needed lots of help also. They have done a lot for both of my children that I had adopted in 2003 and enrolled here last year. I would advise anyone to enroll their kids here.

Verden Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2006
My grandson, a 4th grader goes to Verden Elementary School, my two adult sons went there and their father also went to Verden Public Schools. It's a small community school with big ideas. Excellent Superintendent and Elementary Principal Mrs. Veneable, they are doing something right-because the school is growing!! I feel it's the next best thing to christian schools. Children of all ages like Verden Schools, that says the most. The Teachers cares and concerns about each child to grow up happy and become good little citizens demonstrates their excellence in the teaching tools. Never seen a school have so many students getting along in all ages as Verden.

Verden Elementary School
196 South Locust, Verden, OK  73092
Last modified Verden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Verden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.