Vian, OK

Vian High School 3

Posted January 28, 2008
Your sports are awesome but your students don't seem to be scoring so high. So maybe you should focus more on the classroom and the grades other then how good the football team is or the basketball team. I think that having a new princepal has really helped the school system out. Like with cracking down on cell phones, the dress codes, and the fact that your keeping students out of the halls and actually in class is awesome so tell mr. Vinson to keep up the good work. I am actually proud to tell my friends that I attend Vian high school. And that my classes are actually challenging unike they were!

Vian High School 4

Posted January 07, 2004
I have 2 children that have began and 1 that has ended her secondary education at Vian and I give them excellent for the way my children have been treated and the education that they have recieved. My daughter graduated last May '03 and is in College and recieves excellent grades thanks to the education she recieved at Vian. My son is a freshman. They both started headstart at Vian.

Vian High School
301 Hunter Street, Vian, OK  74962
Last modified Vian High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top