Okay Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
I wouldn't give this school any stars if it wasn't for a awesome kindergarten teacher. If you don't want to read my opinion of this school as of 2013 look at it's report card on the board of educations government website. Pretty much the elementary math teacher doesn't know what she's teaching and received a F. I had to pull my child from this school after a few years due to loss of self-esteem and I felt like she was falling behind. Now she's back with Checotah schools making A's & B's again. Beware parents. My daughters class was 26 kids stuck in one class room with an impatient teacher. I've also seen this almost exact review on other pages.

Okay Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
Principal is great, teachers have small enough class sizes to give that extra attention, support staff is wonderful. School is trying hard to keep up with bigger schools academically. I would recommend the elementary school to anyone considering it (I have had kids in two other great schools).

Okay Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2007
This school has been the best school my boys have ever attended. There are no bullies, the teachers are all great and easy to work with.Your child comes first. There is nothing like your child going to school and loving it. Thank you teachers and staff for making this a great place for my children to learn.

Okay Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2007
So far, second year for my kids, Okay public schools have been outstanding. My kids are doing very well academically and enjoy the extracurricular activies they participate in. I would recommend Okay if your're trying to get your kids into a safer school with students with a generally better attitude overall.

Okay Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2006

Okay Elementary School
8611 North 49th Street East, Wagoner, OK  74467
Last modified Okay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Okay Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top