Bad
Good

I wouldn't give this school any stars if it wasn't for a awesome kindergarten teacher. If you don't want to read my opinion of this school as of 2013 look at it's report card on the board of educations government website. Pretty much the elementary math teacher doesn't know what she's teaching and received a F. I had to pull my child from this school after a few years due to loss of self-esteem and I felt like she was falling behind. Now she's back with Checotah schools making A's & B's again. Beware parents. My daughters class was 26 kids stuck in one class room with an impatient teacher. I've also seen this almost exact review on other pages.

Principal is great, teachers have small enough class sizes to give that extra attention, support staff is wonderful. School is trying hard to keep up with bigger schools academically. I would recommend the elementary school to anyone considering it (I have had kids in two other great schools).

This school has been the best school my boys have ever attended. There are no bullies, the teachers are all great and easy to work with.Your child comes first. There is nothing like your child going to school and loving it. Thank you teachers and staff for making this a great place for my children to learn.

So far, second year for my kids, Okay public schools have been outstanding. My kids are doing very well academically and enjoy the extracurricular activies they participate in. I would recommend Okay if your're trying to get your kids into a safer school with students with a generally better attitude overall.

Last modified Okay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.