Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I'm not real sure where to begin. The elementary is by far worse than the high school. I had to work so hard teaching ny daughter what the teachers didn't That school nearly shattered every bit of self-esteem she had. So when I pulled her out and put her in another school she was so far behind I didn't think she would catch up but she has thanks to Checotah schools. Don't take my word for the academics just look at this schools report card...A straight F in elementary Math.

I graduated from here so, I don't have much to say either way, although.. If you are invested in your kid's education, then this might not be the right fit for a athletic, artistic, ambitious student. This school is just right for someone who just wants to get school over with although i've heard the GED program is quicker but a little tougher.

As a graduate of Okay High School, I like to say that I got just as good of an education as the students that went to nearby schools. The school was small, and it had a personal feeling. The teachers know each student personally, and it makes for a great experience in high school. You get as much from Okay High School as you want to take, be it a good education, or just the ability to spell.

I went to the school and i can say that i am glad i left my last year of high school. I went to a much better school and reolized that i was so behind. It seemed to me that the school was more about sports and they wernt even good at that. In the future i would never consider sending my kids to that school. There are plenty of local schools that your children can go to where they will actualy learn something, and actualy have a future. Sorry if this offends some people. I did have some teachers that i will always like, and that Mr. Dunn and Ms. Clark!

You know every school has problems. Okay's definitely not an exeption, but we've got a new principal this year (Mr. McMahan) and he's doin a great job. There has definitely been less trouble at the school since he took over,and us students really like him, and parents if your thinking of sending your child there they'll be kept in line.

Last modified Okay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.