Posted June 11, 2013
School was a typical public school. My daughter doesn't know grammar, is behind in math, and she got A's and B's! Their band program was pretty good for her. They keep wanting us to sell stuff for them but the principal makes $75,000 a year! Home school if you can, if not go with k12 online schools.

Wagoner Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2008
They have a wonderful band program with over 180 students involved. The administration is great in handling issues I have had

Wagoner Middle School 0

Posted July 25, 2007
My two boys go to Wagoner Middle School. They have an unreasonable dress code.

Posted November 15, 2006

Posted October 02, 2006
- a former student
I have fought this district on issues from bulling to keeping my child in special education. We send our kids to school to learn. Not to get a diploma and not earn it. Your children are not safe here. Don't send your children here, if you know of anyone considering this district Stop them immediately.

Posted December 17, 2005
This is one of the worst schools in the Wagoner school district. We refer to it as 5th grade H-ll. Wagoner Schools need a complete overhaul, starting from the administration on down to the custodians. The 'good ol' boy', and 'kin-folk' operations in this school district is terrible. I wouldn't even send my dogs to be under the supervision of this school. I would recommend for you to get your kids out of Wagoner Schools!

Posted September 17, 2005
This school has a real bullying problem. There are allot of fights at this school. Those in authority are clueless as to how to stop it and does not seem to want parent input. You have to really push to get something done if its your child who is being bullied. They claim too but don't teach against it, and untill they read this you will find no material at the school posted to teach kids they can get help. A student was told by another that they were going to attack my daughter. When the witness told what he had heard he was intimidated by those in authority for telling it, they said it was stiring up trouble. Like I said they are clueless, I took my child out of this school and don't recomend it till changes are made.

Posted August 25, 2004
I honestly feel the school system has tried to get a grip on quality education by instituting a dress code. A child will be reprimanded quicker for improper dress than for poor performance. Poor performance is accepted at this school. I request grade data every three to four weeks. I don't know what the other parents are doing.

Posted March 01, 2004
This school needs teachers who actually teach, principals who know how to lead, and bus drivers that actually know how to drive. This school lacks a good learning environment for kids. How can you learn anything when all the teachers do is put notes on the board? And parents, please remember, if you really want your kids going to this school, be sure they tuck in their shirts, or its detention for them!

Posted February 05, 2004
I've come from Union schools. And personally, this school is out of hand. Maybe if the school would worry more about the children's scores, how the teachers are NOT teaching, rather than patrolling the halls for children not having there shirts tucked in shirts, their scores would improve.

Wagoner Middle School
500 Bulldog Circle, Wagoner, OK  74467
Last modified Wagoner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wagoner Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.