Wagoner, OK

Ellington Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2014
Has been great for my grandchildren in what they have learned and develop. They show a caring that some schools lack.

Ellington Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
my child has been going to wagoner since preschool - I think even with adding on to the school it still seems crowded there is over 400 kids all in one school - it has improved to some degree the lunch room has been painted plants and fish tank added- but there are not all nice there either- if your lucky you get a good teacher that tries to help your kid- but not all teachers are organized if you ask me - The parents are limited too I realize some have to work but there isn't really a lot of them volunteering down there - you have to get involved it does help on how they treat your child too .I believe wagoner is growing so quickly that the schools haven't caught up . We need to do schools on where you live like districts its getting that big-

Ellington Elementary School
601 Southeast 6th Street, Wagoner, OK  74467
Last modified Ellington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Ellington Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top