Posted October 20, 2013
This horrible school is run more like a prison than a learning institution. The high school needs to be investigated. I do not feel like my children are safe here, not because of the children but because of the staff.

Posted August 26, 2013
Well if you arent part of or friends with the token family that basically runs the school your out of luck. Unless your kids an athlete. Rules depend on who you are and who you know. Small town politics and cronyism at it worst. Worse part, complain and your kid pays the price. F-

Posted June 06, 2012
If there was a way to give Warner schools minus 5 stars I would do it. With the exception of two teachers that were there when I was a student it was absolutely horrid. If you're not born and raised in Warner, and your parents before you then you are treated as an outsider and never get the same attention from teachers as the other children do. If you're not related to them then you're screwed.

Warner Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I would have to say that Warner Elementary School in my opinion (as well as many, many others) is the worst school I have ever seen. I can only hope that the Oklahoma School Superintendant will somehow find a way to make these people accountable for all the wrongdoings they have done. I know now, why the parents are not eagerly welcomed to this facility during school hours.

Posted August 12, 2009

Warner Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted September 16, 2005
we tried to work with the teachers and pricipal to find out why our sons were failing. We were told teachers don't have enough time to talk to parents and that we should find another school for our kids if we wanted to communicate with the teachers. We were treated as outsiders from the beginning. Students in kindergarten were requiered to take the same punnishments as the high school students. How can anyone expect a 5 year old to behave as well a 17 year old? This school does.

Warner Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2004
Excellent Academics!!! A++ to the teachers!! Keep it up!!!

Warner Elementary School
1012 5th Avenue, Warner, OK  74469
Last modified Warner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warner Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top