Bad
Good

Central Elementary School 5

Posted February 04, 2008
Central is a great place to work. The teachers here really care about the success of their students. We have excellent support from our administrators.

Central Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2005
I have two children that have attended PC Central Elementary almost from the start of their education. I have been so impressed with the teacher's caring and compassion for not only my children but all of the children. I was really impressed with the programs that are available for the children with more problems than others,like reading recovery and speech. The follow up is awesome. My daughter was in reading recovery to help her get the basics of reading down, just a little extra help. I was so impressed that her teacher followed up with her in second grade to make sure she is where she needs to be. If that isn't awesome, I don't know what is. Neither of my children, nor I have ever felt like a number. PC Central Elementary is like family to us. Thanks guys...we are moving on to intermediate next year!

Central Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2004
My daughter is in the 3yr old special ed program at Central and I am so thankful. Her teacher Mrs. Koehn and Teachers assistant Kathy are great! My daughter has definitely improved over the past year because of their teaching skills and caring attitude toward children.

Central Elementary School
5721 Northwest 39th Street, Warr Acres, OK  73122
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.