Bad
Good

Watts Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2015
As a parent I am really not satisfied with this school. They seem to put teachers needs before the childrens needs and they are very unprofessional. As a school they have made no improvements my children went there and my grandchildren are going there now. I have not seen no changes in the 20 plus years I have lived here. I am thinking of relocating and selling my home because I am raising 2 of my grandchildren and want them to have a good education and have as many opportunities as I can possibly provide for them.

Watts Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2008
My daughter graduated last year and my granddaughter started. The teachers really care about the childern and their needs and do everything to encourage the childerns learning. No child has to ask for anything nor do without. It's really a great place for childern to learn and grow

Watts Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2007
I am a teacher at Watts Elementary. I want to say that we have a really great school. Our students do not have to ask for anything. We provide for their learning environment. Teachers really do care a lot about our students. Our school is very open and encourage parent involvement! Class sizes are smaller to maximize student/teacher ratio. We may not have the best facilities for our county but we do have an outstanding group of teachers.

Watts Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2004
I have 2 kids in school in watts one in 11th and one in 5th both are doing very well thanks to the wonderful teachers. They really care about the kids and work with them if they have trouble with something. The main thing is the teachers care about the kids, and want them to learn.

Watts Elementary School
Rural Route 2, Box 1, Watts, OK  74964
Last modified Watts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.