Bad
Good

As a parent I am really not satisfied with this school. They seem to put teachers needs before the childrens needs and they are very unprofessional. As a school they have made no improvements my children went there and my grandchildren are going there now. I have not seen no changes in the 20 plus years I have lived here. I am thinking of relocating and selling my home because I am raising 2 of my grandchildren and want them to have a good education and have as many opportunities as I can possibly provide for them.

My daughter graduated last year and my granddaughter started. The teachers really care about the childern and their needs and do everything to encourage the childerns learning. No child has to ask for anything nor do without. It's really a great place for childern to learn and grow

I am a teacher at Watts Elementary. I want to say that we have a really great school. Our students do not have to ask for anything. We provide for their learning environment. Teachers really do care a lot about our students. Our school is very open and encourage parent involvement! Class sizes are smaller to maximize student/teacher ratio. We may not have the best facilities for our county but we do have an outstanding group of teachers.

Last modified Watts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.