1 star

Weatherford East Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2012
We were so happy to move into this school until 3 weeks into the school year. My daughter is always so happy but after having this teacher she does not like going to school anymore. The teacher is so mean to her. This teacher is not giving my daughter a chance in learning. She is always yelling at her for no reason. We are NOT going to hold her back this year like the teacher wants to just because she has a late birthday. The teacher talks to me like i'm crazy. She needs to be out of that school!! Other kids in the class has notice how she treats my daughter. Wishing we NEVER moved to this school!!!!! No parent involvement!!!

Weatherford East Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Because my grandson goes there. He is in a wheelchair, and all of his counselors, special ed. teachers, paras, physical therapists, etc. are so special and really care about his progress.

Weatherford East Elementary School
701 East Proctor Avenue, Weatherford, OK  73096
Last modified Weatherford East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weatherford East Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top