Bad
Good

Burcham is a great school! But I don't like the principal or the secretary, they're big phonies and pick and choose who they're nice to. I'm glad this will my Childs last year there. I hope one day they replace the principal!

Burcham by far exceeded every expectation I had for an amazing school. It is wonderful having pre-k- 1st graders together, because the whole school is geared towards that age range. Every effort is made to make sure kids are happy, healthy, and safe. The principal is easy to talk to in the event that you have a problem I truly felt comfortable with this being my sons home away from home.

this is an awesome school my daughter had to switch schools cause we moved and i hate the new school she goes to the only thing i didnt like about burcham was the principal

Burcham has exceeded any expectation I have had for my 6 year old. She has attended Pre-K and Kindergarten and I have seen her thrive every day she has attended. The staff and administrators are the most caring and provide the highest quality of educations. We would absolutely recommend this school to anyone!

My daughter went here for pre-k and she loved it. they are so caring and she has learned so much. I would highly recommend this school to any parent.

Last modified Burcham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1