Burcham Elementary School 3

Posted July 30, 2013
Burcham is a great school! But I don't like the principal or the secretary, they're big phonies and pick and choose who they're nice to. I'm glad this will my Childs last year there. I hope one day they replace the principal!

Posted July 02, 2013
Burcham by far exceeded every expectation I had for an amazing school. It is wonderful having pre-k- 1st graders together, because the whole school is geared towards that age range. Every effort is made to make sure kids are happy, healthy, and safe. The principal is easy to talk to in the event that you have a problem I truly felt comfortable with this being my sons home away from home.

Posted January 20, 2013
this is an awesome school my daughter had to switch schools cause we moved and i hate the new school she goes to the only thing i didnt like about burcham was the principal

Posted May 26, 2010
Burcham has exceeded any expectation I have had for my 6 year old. She has attended Pre-K and Kindergarten and I have seen her thrive every day she has attended. The staff and administrators are the most caring and provide the highest quality of educations. We would absolutely recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 11, 2009

Burcham Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2008

Posted August 13, 2007
My daughter went here for pre-k and she loved it. they are so caring and she has learned so much. I would highly recommend this school to any parent.

Posted August 20, 2006
We moved to Weatherford when my daughter was in Kindergarten. The school,principal, and teachers were top notch. Everyone had the children's best interest in mind. I enjoy that the school is just k-1st so that the kids are all on the same social level (no 1st graders playing with 5th graders). Mrs. Reed is the best.

Burcham Elementary School
1401 Lark Street, Weatherford, OK  73096
Last modified Burcham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Burcham Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top