Wewoka, OK
Before care: Yes

Posted October 25, 2013
We were told anout this by the superintendant of the school...I don't know if uou were trying to be helpful or trying to be a busy body stirring a stink please do not do us anymore favors ad you see it...this is causing our family great distress we were wanting the s chool to handle the situation but what you have caused is problems

Posted September 12, 2013
Shame on you for listing a child's name on a public website! Better be glad I know it isn't my child. My children have attended Justice for the past two school years and they LOVE IT! Never have they been bullied or treated differently in any way. My children were miserable at the school they came from which was a bit larger. The smaller school system at Justice is so much better. The teachers spend more time getting to know the students, truly care for each student and work hard to prevent situations like this from happening. I have volunteered my time up there and I know the Coach. He is a wonderful man and he would NEVER allow another student to "bully" another student. This BULLY word is so played out now! Tell your child exactly what I have showed and told my child....Stand Up and Demand Respect. Don't enable him by telling him he has been bullied...be a better parent than what you are being by slandering an EXCELLENT SCHOOL. Justice is an Excellent school for students, not only academically, but also are they teach our students how to be a better person. The teachers spend way more time with these students than any other school system. MY CHILDREN LOVE JUSTICE PUBLIC SCHOOL!!

Justice Public School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
I think its a disgrace that a new student to this school is afraid to go because he started getting bullied on day one yes the bully was spoke to by the principal and superintendant but the very next day it began again by the child being he was not to talk to anyone at school anymore or the bullies would take him behind the school and kill him we feel this is a valid threat because in front of the coach on the ballfield DQ the bully stabbed the other child in the foot with a pitchfork i want DQ and his band of bullies expelled for the entire school year i think there should be a zero tolerance policy

Posted March 05, 2012
my children went to justice for 3 years and we loved it,the teachers are great,and my children loved going to school everyday,i also enjoyed how the teachers kept me involved i always knew when something was going on,good or bad,they really take the time to work one on one with the children,and parents.this year i moved my kids to a school that was closer to my house due to rising gas prices and my job had moved directions so it was less conveniant,and iv regreted it ever since,and so have my kids,they hate going to school now,and their grades are alright,but have always been way better in the past,they have lots of freinds but say they really dont like the school,so we are moving them back to justice next year,and they are so excited,seeing that smile on their faces and knowing they are going to be learning more acadimicly makes me happy too.the school my kids are going to now is holdenville,and thats where i went to school,and graduated from years ago,but it has really changed in the years,and i know now what is best for my children and thats justice school,i wish they went higher than 8 th grade.

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted September 09, 2007
Justice has the best school around. My children have excelled academically and athletically since being at Justice. The teachers are excellent! Like the other ratings say, there is a problem with head lice. But the school is kept very clean and the school helps give parents treatment tips at home. That is where most of the head lice problem begins. If proper treatment steps are not taken at home, the cycle never ends. But head lice has been a problem in every school my children have gone.

Justice Public School 4

Posted August 07, 2007
I like this school and my daughter has learned well since attending. But the problem is the head lice. She caught it 4 times last year. I'd put her in a different school but i don't think much of the others around here. The after school program is great and so are the teachers.

Posted September 08, 2004
My child attends this school and is doing great. It was going to be a fight because he didn't want to go to school but sense he has started he loves it. I believe it is due to the friendliness of the teachers and students and parents. My nieces have just started at Justice this year and are doing the best they have ever done in school. They have a lot of friends and enjoying school. It use to be a fight to get them to school and their grades were okay but could be better. Now they wake us up and their grades at great, they have straight A's. This is a great school to send your children to for a lot of one on one teaching.

Posted September 03, 2004
My child attends Justice School. I also attended Justice, also. Extracurricular activities are just that. They are not required. They are to enhance the educational process. Yes there are socioeconomic and hygiene problems, but this is not isolated to this school only. The parents that are involved stay involved and try to involve other parents, Native and non-Native. The active parents are wonderfully supportive and I consider them my family and support it raising my children. I cannot idealize a better support system within this community. It is common for our families to take care of each other. This begins at home and continues within our school.

Justice Public School 2

Posted June 15, 2004
I have 3 children who are attending this school. Too much time is spent on extracurricular activities. I am concerned about the daily outbreaks of head lice. Since my children has attended this school I have been spending a lot of time removing head lice. Many Native American children attend this school which is great, but parent participation is very low.

Justice Public School
36507 Ew 1310, Wewoka, OK  74884
Last modified Justice Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Justice Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top