Whitefield, OK

1 review of this school

Whitefield Public School 2

Posted March 27, 2014
Actually 99 percent of everyone here is white not 69 percent . The school is pretty good but not if you want your child to do well when they go into highschool , The reason being they give us extremely easy work and don't prepare us for the more advanced work that well have in highschool . The teachers there are pretty hypocritical . They act nice to the parents but are hateful mean a down right unreasonable half the time to the kids . Since its such a small school then you pretty much everyone and feel rather comfortable there .Some of the teachers there will single out kids to get on to . Trust me I know ive been going to the school for four years now and at first I enjoyed it but now I thank god that its my last year here because I just don't know how much more I can take . The plus of going here in 8th grade though is you get 100 dollars a trip to the mall and to frontier city your 8th grade year (kind of a graduation present )

Whitefield Public School
107 South Redding, Whitefield, OK  74472
Last modified Whitefield Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8
Whitefield Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top