Wilson, OK

Posted June 01, 2010
The teachers care! The principal leads! The kids learn! What a concept! Sounds basic, but very few schools in our great state follow these three rules...

Posted November 20, 2004
its a great school i have a 6th grader there and she couldent wait to go back and see all her friends and teachers and her principal she says hes so cool.

Posted April 23, 2004
I have a senior and 8th grader that have been in the Wilson Schools system since kindergarten. I love the small school and individual attention they receive. I went to a large school and I'm glad that my kids are at a small school. I put a 4 on extracurricular activities because there are some things not offered because it is a small school.

Wilson Elementary School
1860 Hewitt Road, Wilson, OK  73463
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top