1 star

Central Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
I have to say, I would love to meet the parents that are ready and willing to get involved. I started PTO at the elementry 3 years agoe and cant get any involvement from parents or teachers. I just finished a fundraiser that made the school $9000.00, payed for a new intercom system, teacher appriciation, attendence incentives, and several other things. Still no parent or teacher involvement. I am at my end. I can't keep doing it alone.

Central Elementary School 2

Posted April 13, 2007
As a parent I feel the Grade School has improved this last year. I also believe if a parent is not happy with the situation at Grade School, talk to your board members.

Posted April 24, 2006
All this school cares about is sports. Parents are not welcome.

Posted June 19, 2005
This school is spiraling downward. There needs to be change from Superintendent down in order for the school to be of quality. Parents are willing and standing by to help, only if allowed to do so. We feel like outsiders instead of supporters!

Central Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2005
we have no music program. Our parents are made to feel they cannot be involved. The administration is running our school into the ground. they get rid of people they do not like and keep the staff at each other as much as they can. I have never seen a more unprofessional principal. He fails to back the teachers consistantly.

Posted April 14, 2005
We are loosing good teachers left and right, becuse our administration is lacking to say the least. We need parent involvement to get our school back in the hands of deserving and capable leadership.

Central Elementary School
301 East Chickasaw Street, Wynnewood, OK  73098
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top