Wynnewood, OK

Posted December 12, 2012
I went to school at Wynnewood- It was and is still a very small, low funded school with limited opportunities for students. I was not prepared for College, and do not feel like the school did much for me in the way of teaching me anything. When I was there, a couple of really good teachers where there, but that was it- two or three at the most that really made you work for your grade. I knew when I was a teen there that I was missing out on so much but to have attended college now I am certain of it. If I ever do decide to move back in the area, my children will certainly not attend school in any of Wynnewoods schools. Likewise- I completely agree with comments below of how closed-minded the administration is- it really is pathetic. I would not recommend this school to anyone I knew either.

Posted January 25, 2006
I completely agree. I graduated from Wynnewood also and now my nephew is going there. There is more racial tension now than 13 years ago. If you aren't black, or play a sport, they forget about you. My kids will never be forced to go there.

Posted November 05, 2005
Wynnewood School System is completely awful, I graduated from Wynnewood High School and I can honestly say it was awful when I was there and it is getting worse, it is just a town full of closed minded people. The teachers and administration needs to be replaced. I would not send my children to Wynnewood High School if it were the last school left.

Wynnewood High School
702 East Robert S Kerr Boulevard, Wynnewood, OK  73098
(405) 665-2045
Last modified Wynnewood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wynnewood High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top