Bad
Good

The teachers are amazing and awesome. But the secretary in the very front are rude, only one. I know they see and do a lot of work with the kids, parents, teachers.. But having a bad attitude is unprofessional. I came In one time when school first started.. To get an extra red sheet and also to ask is the line going to be that long all the way from Morgan rd. they said no it will process faster later it was cause school just started and it was 3pm when the line was wrap two miles down. It has progress so that was good. I came in the other day at 228 to check out my son, when the secretary was just on the phone dismissing two kids from two diff class. And she said she can't after 220 that's the policy. I said okay that fine I didn't know. She already had an bad attitude to began with. I just told her I had a client to meet with emergency and said no and " I member u cause your the same person with the bad attitude" wow really??? couldn't believe she said that. cause I never had one. But for her to talk like that? She should not work there if your not happy. All the other staffs are wondering and always smiling.

When my son was in this school Mustang Creek, He loved it. All the teachers there are awesome! My son did really well there.Parents are always welcome to be there, to help in Any way !!! He's Now in the Mustang High School and it's also an awesome school!

Great School and Awesome Principal... My son has done great here and loves it.. Outstanding

My child has attended this school since kindegarten and is now in second grade. He has been the victim of bullying that started in first grade and is still continuing. The school faculty has made no attempt to correct this and seems to not want to deal with it. As a result of this behavior, we are pulling our child out of this school distrct. My wife and I both atended Mustabg schools as children and bullying was a problem then as well. It is a tragedy, that it is the district still does not wish to address this issue.

My daughter is currently a fourth grader and has attended Mustang Creek since kindergarten. I cannot praise this school enough! She has excelled in all subjects and every one of her teachers have been wonderful, very patient and caring. Their reading program is unbelievable! I also love their extra activities- such as the Monday morning assemblies, characted education, etc. I could go on and on!!

Creek is the best elementary school. We have moved frequently. My daughter went to 2 Kindergarten schools, 1 first grade and now she has spent the last 2 years at Creek. We will not move again because at this school, she has made tremendous progress in reading. The staff is second to none. Trust me, we've been to a few schools

Last modified Mustang Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.